- Hot Deals on Rotisserie Smokers
- onlyfire Universal Grill Replacement Rotisserie Kit - 45'' & 53'' X 1/2'' Hexagon Spit Rod, Stainless Steel Electric Motor
- Masterbuilt MB20091220 Gravity Series Rotisserie Kit, Black
- GrillPro 60090 Rotisserie Kit for Grills, 39-1/2", Black
- Weber Summit S-460 Built-In Natural Gas in Stainless Steel Grill
- Do you need a Rotisserie Smoker?
- How Does it Work?
Imagine the turning chicken basting itself with its own juices, supplemented by your own special marinade of spices. The smell, the juicy, tender meat! A rotisserie smoker certainly has its advantages: all sides of the food turning to receive equal amounts of smoke and not having to watch the food quite so much.
People who set up a permanent rotisserie smoker should make sure it is near a power outlet for the rotisserie part. It is possible to set up in a place without power if you use a deep-cycle marine battery or AC/DC converter.
Hot Deals on Rotisserie Smokers
onlyfire Universal Grill Replacement Rotisserie Kit - 45'' & 53'' X 1/2'' Hexagon Spit Rod, Stainless Steel Electric Motor
- Electric motor with waterproof on/off switch and auto reverse function. Cable length:36”.
- Includes three steel rotisserie spit rod ( spit rod A:10",spit rod B:22.75",spit rod C:22.75"), counter balance, spit rod bushing,heavy duty 4-prong forks(4 pcs), spit handle, bracket set and a stainless steel electric motor.
- The onlyfire rotisserie kit comes with universal and OEM bracket set fits for Broil King, Broil Mate, Sterling, and GrillPro grills. It is a hassle free way to cook large roasts, chicken, and turkeys.
- Unique counter balance system included for rotisserie operation of unbalanced loads. Counterbalance for smooth turning and less motor wear.
- Universal rotisserie kit, 45” x 1/2'' hexagon spit rod fits most grills with a cookbox up to 39" wide. 53” x 1/2'' hexagon spit rod fits most grills with a cookbox up to 47" wide. We recommend you'd better measure your original grills size or ask our customer service staff before you place the order.
Masterbuilt MB20091220 Gravity Series Rotisserie Kit, Black
$100.94 in stock
3 used from $87.99
- Fits the Gravity Series 560, 800, and 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker
- Two interchangeable spit rods
- Holds up to 20 lbs of your favorite food
- Meat claws hold your favorite food
- Powerful electric motor. Care instructions: Hand Wash
GrillPro 60090 Rotisserie Kit for Grills, 39-1/2", Black
$56.76 in stock
- GrillPro universal rotisserie kit is a hassle free way to cook large roasts, chicken, and turkeys
- The deluxe motor features on/off switch and auto reverse function
- The rotisserie comes with universal and OEM brackets for Broil King, Broil Mate, Sterling, and GrillPro grills
- Includes spit rod, counter balance kit, and heavy duty forks
- The 33-inch chrome plated spit rod comes with 6-inch extension
Weber Summit S-460 Built-In Natural Gas in Stainless Steel Grill
$2,799.00 in stock
1 used from $2,162.22
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
Are you fond of entertaining guests Summer is a good season for bonding with friends and relatives and what is the best way of entertaining your loved ones than cooking the best barbecue for them. You may have the talent to come up with the best recipe. However, do you have the equipment to cook the best barbecue?
Cooking sometimes does not depend on individual talent. Most often you also need the right equipment to come up with the perfect cooking. Rotisserie Smokers are among the most commonly used equipment for cooking that great barbecue. For some, grilling is not enough to make the best barbecue. Smoking is often favored by those who are really serious about their barbecue.
Smoking is an old way of preserving food. Smoking breaks down tough cuts of meat like ribs, pork shoulder, and briskets. Smoking is not only a great way to soften meat, it also provides great flavor not produced by any other process of cooking. Today, smoking meat is often done not only to preserve food but also to enhance the grilling experience. Smoked meat is more interesting in terms of taste. It is better than simple grilling.
Do you need a Rotisserie Smoker?
If you are into grilling and smoking then the answer is yes. If you love meat and want to entertain people with your barbecue, a rotisserie smoker may be a good addition to your household cooking equipment. These come at many different sizes, styles, and prices. Rotisserie Smokers can be expensive. You need to know if you will be cooking always for a large number of people. Or will it only be for your small family These smokers also come with different features? There are some features that you might not really need but which makes the smoker more expensive.
Rotisserie smokers are a popular type of barbecue due to their effective way of smoking and grilling meat. They are available in different sizes and styles on the market. So, before choosing the ideal one for you it is best to decide on the price range you can afford since prices vary depending on a number of factors.
Another important aspect to consider is the size of the rotisserie smoker, depending on the amount of food you will be cooking in it and the size of your family. Some rotisserie smokers are large enough to fit a whole pig for instance.
Another factor to consider is the style of the rotisserie smoker. This basically involves deciding whether it will be a horizontal or vertical one. Vertical rotisserie smokers are usually much larger and ideal for anyone who needs to cook a lot of meat. In such a rotisserie the meat rotates vertically on the spit.
Rotisserie smokers can operate by electricity, gas, wood chips or coal mainly. So it is also important to consider the running costs and the advantages and disadvantages of each of these possibilities. One needs to consider the cooking time since electrical-controlled rotisserie smokers cook more slowly for instance. Besides if you and the people you will be cooking for prefer a smoky flavor in the meat then you will have to choose either a rotisserie smoker which operates by wood chips or coal.
How Does it Work?
The rotisserie smoker basically works by fixing the piece of meat to be cooked onto the spit, and then the process involves rotating the meat slowly over a heat source. This ensures that the meat is cooked well on all sides. Rotisserie smokers will also include a drip pan large enough to retain residuals and drippings that may fall from the meat while it is rotating.
Some of the most popular brands of rotisserie smokers are:
- Alfresco Rotisserie Smokers
- Viking Rotisserie Smokers
- Lynx Rotisserie Smokers
These vary in style and size even though they all utilize the same procedure to cook meat with. Professional rotisserie smokers and commercial ones are evidently bigger in order to cook several pieces of meat simultaneously.
Rotisserie smokers have the advantage of eliminating the need to rotate the meat yourself from time to time during the cooking process. The cooking chamber is designed in such a way to allow the meat to receive enough heat to cook well and evenly. Vents are present to circulate the air, and the smoke does not go out in full since some of it is best to be kept inside the cooking chamber in order to help grill the meat with that unique, delicious smoky flavor most people love.
Rotisserie smokers are favored by most people who love to organize barbecues since they help to cook meat in a simple, natural way, which helps to retain the natural taste of the meat. The inner side of the meat remains tender while the outer part achieves a crispy layer which combines a smoky flavor and a great taste.
For those who want to bring their grilling to the great outdoors during picnics or camping, there are also Rotisserie Smoker Trailers and Mobile Rotisserie Smokers. These are also used by sidewalk barbecue stands. There are Mobile Rotisserie Smokers which can be used to grill for a few people or even up to a thousand people in the park. Whether it is for your business or just for entertaining people, a rotisserie smoker is probably one of the most important equipments you want to own. This is especially true if you love grilling or smoking meat.
A Rotisserie Smoker is probably the most common grilling equipment found in most households. Whether you are a professional chef who wants to serve the best grill in town or just an avid barbecue fan, owning a good Rotisserie Smoker is probably your best investment.