- Sunshine BBQ grills offer great versatility
- Deals on Kamado Grills
- London Sunshine Ceramic BBQ Charcoal Kamado Grill 13 inch Portable Tabletop BBQ Grill Black
- Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic II Charcoal Grill, 18 inch, Blaze Red
- Kamado Joe KJ-DJ DōJoe Classic, Black
- Chefood 16" Ceramic Kamado Style BBQ Cooking Charcoal Pumpkin Grill
- Sunshine Barbecue Accessories
Sunshine BBQ grills offer great versatility
Sunshine General Industries manufactures the Sunshine barbecue, a unique Australian-style gas barbecue grill that has unequaled cooking versatility. Unlike most other gas barbecue grills, the Sunshine barbecue allows both traditional char-grilling as well as griddle frying with its solid cast-iron hot plate, plus roasting, baking, smoking and even stir-frying with its special wok plate.
Guaranteed to satisfy the most demanding outdoor chef
All Sunshine barbecues are produced to stringent quality control standards with all components being of the highest quality. Cast-iron is used for the burner, “briquette plate,” and cooking grid to guarantee the longest possible life.
A great range of Stylish barbecues including the
The London Sunshine Ceramic BBQ Charcoal Kamado Grill is the result of two years of research to produce the most stylish and efficient barbecue ever. The curving lines and distinctive color scheme, developed by one of Europe’s leading design studios, make this barbeque a lifestyle statement.
The ultra-efficient cast-iron gas burner provides heat for the entire cooking area, and controlling the temperature is simplicity itself.
Deals on Kamado Grills
London Sunshine Ceramic BBQ Charcoal Kamado Grill 13 inch Portable Tabletop BBQ Grill Black
Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic II Charcoal Grill, 18 inch, Blaze Red
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- Patented Air Lift Hinge – Reduce dome weight by 96% with the Patented Air Lift Hinge. The grill dome can be lifted with a single finger giving the most comfortable grilling experience there is.Removable Ash Catcher
- AMP (Advanced Multi-Panel) FireBox – The patent pending six-piece design eliminates breakage and increases grill efficiency.
Kamado Joe KJ-DJ DōJoe Classic, Black
$195.39 in stock
1 used from $185.62
- Wedge shape of the DōJoe makes maintaining steady temperatures ranging from 400°F to 700°F effortless
- Dedicated supports for the Kamado Joe Heat. Total Cooking Area-176 inch
- Deflectors and Ceramic Pizza Stone distributes heat evenly and absorbs moisture for hot, crispy pizza
- Compatible with Kamado Joe Classic I, II, III
Chefood 16" Ceramic Kamado Style BBQ Cooking Charcoal Pumpkin Grill
|Size||16" Exterior Diameter|
Sunshine Barbecue Accessories
As you would expect, there is a full range of accessories available. All Sunshine barbecues are manufactured using weather-resistant materials. However, to give total weather protection, the use of a luxury Sunshine vinyl heavy-weight, felt-lined vinyl cover to prevent the barbecue sweating, is strongly recommended to protect your investment and give you years of maintenance-free use.
The cooking area is divided into a char-grill and griddle plate. With a side burner and many other accessories available, the Sunshine PatioMate 2 offers greater variety than other similar priced barbecues. Two years warranty on cast iron burners.