- Current Deals on Masterbuilt
- Shop Masterbuilt Smokers & Grills
- Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black
- Masterbuilt MB20040220 Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker, Black
- Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
- Masterbuilt MB20074719 Bluetooth Digital Electric Smoker, 40 inch, Stainless Steel
- Masterbuilt MB20051316 Propane Smoker with Thermostat Control, 40 inch, Black
- Masterbuilt Smokers
Masterbuilt places importance on safety since this is a crucial factor when handling a product such as a smoker which runs at extremely high temperatures. For this reason, Masterbuilt offers its smokers manufactured from high-quality materials. Additional safety features such as the cool-touch handles are also included in smokers. Some accessories also feature long, rubber-coated handles to avoid burning while handling.
Current Deals on Masterbuilt
The Masterbuilt Vertical LP Smoker is an affordable propane-fueled type of smoker. This is often used by many households who want to enjoy smoked foods often. Its portability and space-saving features make this smoker a household favorite. This offers an electronic ignition and a chrome-plated cooking surface. This features both a porcelain water bowl and a wood chip tray. The wood chips create smoke and add flavor to your cooking. The door lock comes with a built-in temperature gauge.
Besides safety and portability, most customers also wish to have a smoker that is fairly easy to clean. Masterbuilt smokers feature easy-to-clean designs and include drip pans which are shaped in such a way that retain drippings and residuals from the meat. Besides some smokers such as the Masterbuilt Smoker and Grill also includes an aluminum pot, a deep-frying basket, and a drain clip as well.
Masterbuilt provides a range of Propane Smokers as well. Besides smokers, Masterbuilt also offers fryers, grills, and several other accessories including smoker covers, charcoal starters, fireboxes, grilling, and cooking accessories.
These smokers are a great option for your next BBQing venture. They are trusted by masker chefs around the world and can take your cooking to a whole new level. Your family and friends are going to love you. Get your very own Masterbuilt smoker today and see how it can transform your BBQs into something incredible.
Masterbuilt Smoker Reviews
Shop Masterbuilt Smokers & Grills
Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black
6 used from $156.53
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Electric Smoker dimensions – 20.47" W x 19.88" L x 33.26" H | Max temperature setting – 275ᵒ F | Inside capacity – 2 Turkeys, 4 Pork Butts, 4 Racks of Ribs, 6 Chickens
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add wood chips without opening door
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated body retains heat
Masterbuilt MB20040220 Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker, Black
1 used from $457.24
- Reaches 225°F in 7 minutes or 700°F in 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan for precise temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use
Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
$161.69 in stock
3 used from $148.75
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Temperature control is easy with analog dial
- Wood chip tray slides out for easy ash removal
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- 1,500-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
Masterbuilt MB20074719 Bluetooth Digital Electric Smoker, 40 inch, Stainless Steel
- Bluetooth Smart technology allows you to monitor and control your meat and smoker temperature from your smart device or digital control panel
- One meat probe thermometer included
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add wood chips without opening smoker door
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Interior light illuminates food in low light when door is open
Masterbuilt MB20051316 Propane Smoker with Thermostat Control, 40 inch, Black
- Temperature sensor controls burner to maintain desired temperature
- Safety valve shuts off burner if flame is extinguished
- Tank fuel level gauge indicates the amount of propane in the tank
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- 15,750 BTU stainless steel burner
Masterbuilt is the manufacturer of the well-known Kingsford grill. From the first basic charcoal grills, Kingsford has expanded to offer electric and propane grills and smokers at affordable prices. Various models have differently coated racks, including porcelain coated for easy cleaning, cast iron for even heating, and chrome for durability.
Find whatever you need for your Masterbuilt Smoker, including parts, covers, and instructions. You can browse for smoking tips and recipes for free. Locate great deals on new and used Kingsford grills with the features that you want.
What kind of smoker do you use Masterbuilt Smokers are among the most widely used household smokers today. Masterbuilt offers a wide variety of well-designed smokers. Among these models include the Masterbuilt Electric Smoker with Window, Masterbuilt, Digital Smoker, and the Masterbuilt Vertical LP Smoker.
Masterbuilt is a company that specializes in the design, manufacturing, and supply of a range of indoor and outdoor cooking equipment. They have been operating for more than 30 years since they have always tried to provide products that meet varying customers’ requirements. Masterbuilt products are sold worldwide including the United States, Canada and even to Japan and China.
Masterbuilt smokers vary in type, size, and design. This is due to the fact that different customers will need different types of smokers based on the amount of food they will be cooking, the ease of use and the portability.
The main difference currently lies in whether the smoker is analog or digital. This will obviously have a direct result on the price of the particular smoker and also on the ease of use. Digital smokers are usually easier to use and require minimal intervention from the cook. The Masterbuilt Digital Smoker includes a control panel with buttons to regulate the time and temperature required for the particular meat that will be cooked. Furthermore, it includes easily removable drip pans and the wood chip loader is conveniently situated on the side. The materials used are of high quality and include chrome coatings. One may choose between the black and the stainless steel smoker. Some Masterbuilt smokers also include additional features such as automatic shut-off which prevents the smoker from overheating, and the temperature gauge fixed to the door, for example.
The Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse is supplied in an analog format for customers who prefer to operate a smoker in such a way. Masterbuilt also offers a more portable type of smokers such as the 7 in 1 Smoker and Grill which comes in a convenient format and design. This particular smoker is made from black solid steel and provides a range of cooking alternatives including smoker and grill features by propane or charcoal, deep frying, camp cooking, boiling and steaming. Even though it is portable it includes four smoking racks that provide ample space for cooking and smoking quite a good quantity of meat simultaneously. It has a digital control mechanism and also includes the automatic shut-off feature. It also includes a temperature gauge for easier control of the temperature while cooking.