- Great Deals on under $300 Gas Grills
- Comparison chart: Best Cheap Gas Grill Under 300 Dollars
- Buying guide: Choosing Best Gas Grill
- Top-Rated Gas Grill Under 300 Dollars
- Comparison-Choose Your Best Grill Under $300
- Final Word
Inviting friends to your home for a BBQ home party is pretty good, but do you have a good gas grill at your home? Are you thinking about buying a new one? If you prefer a mid-range one, you’d better read this article which will lead you to the best cheap gas grill under 300 dollars.
No matter you are new buyers or experts, choosing the best value gas grill is always difficult. Since there are so many choices on the market, we become confused easily. How about listening to our advice and recommendation?
In this article, I will tell you how to choose a good gas grill and I will also recommend several best sellers of the gas grill under 300. If you like them, you can go to Amazon and purchase them in a reasonable price, if you don’t like them, you can just know more about those different kinds of gas grills on the market.
Great Deals on under $300 Gas Grills
Comparison chart: Best Cheap Gas Grill Under 300 Dollars
|Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 480 3-Burner Gas Grill||Char-Broil 20,000 BTU, 2-Burner Gas Grill||Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill||Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 480 3-Burner Gas Grill||Dyna-Glo Bronze 60,000 BTU 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill|
|Price Range||Under $300||Under $300||Under $300||Under $300||Under $300|
|Cooking Area||480 Square Inch||340 Square Inch||507 Square Inch||480 Square inch||667 Square Inch|
|Per-hour Input||40,000 BTU||20,000 BTU||36,000 BTU||40,000 BTU||60,000 BTU|
|Dimensions||56 x 21 x 45.5 inches||21.9 x 46.1 x 45.7 inches||22.8 x 49.1 x 45 inches||56 x 21 x 45.5 inches||52.8 x 46.5 x 23 inches|
|Weight||114.4 pounds||77 pounds||76 pounds||133 pounds||106 pounds|
Many buyers will recommend you to purchase a gas grill under 300 dollars on Amazon because it can offer you low prices and wide choices. In order to facilitate your choice, I have read the product introductions and user reviews on Amazon and write this article for you. You can make a decision after reading their user reviews and making a comparison. There’s no doubt that this article will provide you the latest information.
Buying guide: Choosing Best Gas Grill
When you want to buy a gas grill for under 300 dollars, you may consider firstly about it price. 300 dollars is enough for a mid-end gas grill. And then, you’d better think about its size, grill space and BTU in order that it’s not too big or too small for your daily use. The design and the material are quite important too. The one which is made of stainless steel is the best and if the gas grill is better designed, it will have enough shelves or even some space for putting bowls and condiments. You’d better read the product reviews carefully.
Top-Rated Gas Grill Under 300 Dollars
Best 4 Burner Gas Grill Under 300:Char-Broil Classic 40000 BTU 480
Char-Broil four burners with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner allows you to grill food for the whole family at the same time. This 40,000 BTU gas grill is quite powerful
- 480 sq. in. on porcelain-coated cast-iron grates of primary cooking as well as 180 sq. in. on porcelain-coated swing away from secondary cooking ensures enough space for grilling.
- This gas grill offers also large and painted metal side shelves which ensure lots of workspaces
- Stainless steel handle, lid, control panel, and fascia add style and also durability to this model
- Electronic ignition system ensures a reliable spark with every push
Users say that they are generally satisfied with this affordable gas grill for under 300 dollars because it’s the best of its price. The four burners heated quickly and cooked evenly. Besides, it’s not too difficult to assemble. But there are also some users who complain about the poor quality of this grill. They find that the metal is thin and flimsy, what’s more, the overall structure is wobbly and the grates are low quality.
- 2 stainless steel p-shaped burners,2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates, and 2 steel enameled heat tents, all are powerful and efficient to use.
- 30,000 total BTUs enough for daily use, besides, an easy push-button electronic ignition ensures easy control
- 547 square inches of total cooking space, as well as 350 square-inch of primary cooking space, is enough for you
- This product has a reasonable and solid structure: a large easy lifting handle, a double-wall stainless steel lid assembly, temperature gauge with a décor ring, side tables which is made of powder-coated steel and cast aluminum end caps for stability
- Dimension: L 45.8-inch by D 23-inch by H 45.43-inch
After buying it, users find it easy to assemble and the most important is that the heat is distributed evenly. Its size is suitable for a normal family with two parents and one child. It seems that the quality of the material is a problem. After using for several months, the heat baffles start to rust and burn through.
Best Electric Grill under 300: Weber 55020001 Q 2400
- 1560-watt electric heating element, so it won’t consume too much electricity.
- 280 square-inch total cooking area may be a little bit small but enough for a small family
- Cast aluminum lid and body is durable to use, besides, porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates are also of good quality
- Dimensions: 25.1 x 31.5 x 26 inches
- Infinite control burner valve settings allow you to control the temperature easily
Users find that quality is better than most common brands. The sturdy hinge, heavy and durable parts, and premium appearance are those reasons that please users. But there are also some critiques. The shelves are flimsy; besides, the grilling area is too limited. Last but not least, the cast-iron is of terrible quality.
Comparison-Choose Your Best Grill Under $300
Build and design
The first one is made of Stainless steel and its side shelves are painted metal which is also durable. The second one is almost the same, and its cast-iron cooking grates are of good quality. The third one is quite different. It’s an electric grill which is equipped with cast aluminum lid and body and cast-iron cooking grates
The first one has 4 burners, 480 space of grilling and 40000 BTU, so it’s enough for a normal family. The second one has 2 Burner and 547 square inches of total cooking space, what’s more, its BTU is 30,000. The third one is a 1560-watt one with a 280 square-inch total cooking area. So it’s a little bit small.
They are all less than 300 dollars on Amazon
Spend 300 dollars and you can get a good gas grill for the whole family, it’s quite a bargain. If you’re looking for a mid-range gas grill under 300 dollars, you’d better choose one among these three products, because they sell well and have a good reputation among users. If you buy them on Amazon, you may get more discounts. I hope that this article is helpful to you. But if you have a tight budget, you can also read the Best value gas grill under 200.