Prior to using the Smokin-It 2 Model Electric Smoker, you will need to give it a good seasoning smoke before cooking on the unit. To do this, take 4 ounces of the hickory wood, and place it into the smoker. Set the unit to 210 and let it run for 3 to 4 hours just to smoke and season the inside of the outdoor cooker. Once this is done, your smoker will be ready for use.
Smokin-It Model #2 Electric Smoker
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Smoker is Insulated to reduce heat loss
- NEW 800 watt heating element (replaceable ) NSF Certified for Restaurant use.
- In. dim. 15"x 15" x 20" Out. dim. 17-1/4" x21-1/2" x 24" add 2-3/4" to height with casters install
- 4" Diameter Rubber Casters and 4 removable shelves included. NEW side handles for easy movement and lifting of the smoker.
Smokin-It Model 2 Electric Smoker Highlighted Features
- Made of stainless steel construction
- Well insulated to reduce the loss of heat
- 4 casters included
- 4 removable shelves included
- Sample hickory wood included
- Thermostat included for temperature control
Smokin-It Model 2 Electric Smoker Compared To Similar Products
Don’t let the outer design of the Smokin-It Model 2 Electric Smoker unit fool you. The performance is what really counts and based on consumer reviews, it’s safe to say that this outdoor unit performs well. Smoke is released through the top vents and grease drains into the below drip pans. Unlike some other units, purchasers of this unit mostly agree that the temperature is accurate. The Smokin-It unit is well insulated you can expect tender, juicy, meats. Foods cook thoroughly and evenly while absorbing that desirable smokey flavor.
According to consumer reviews, this Smokin It Smoker is a cooking machine. This outdoor is reasonably priced when compared to similar models and the quality of the unit is excellent. Additionally, you won’t need to take a class to learn how to use this smoker because this Smokin-It unit operates off one simple to use dial. So whether this is your first smoker or an upgrade from your older model, this outdoor unit has you covered.
Smokin-It Model 2 Electric Smoker Pros And Cons
- Easy to use
- Generous amount of cooking space
- No rusting
- Well built
- Press-fit door; well-insulated
- Easy to move around
- No cons to report at this time