- Char-Broil 463274419 Performance 6-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
- Megamaster 6 Burner 753 Sq. Inch Propane Gas Grill, 720-0983 Black
- Kenmore PG-40602SRL-AM 6 Grill w Burner, Silk Screen Control Panel, Side Shelves, Black and Stainless Steel
- Char-Broil 463274619 Performance Series 6-Burner Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
- Comparison chart: Top Rated Best 6 burner gas grill In 2020(updated)
- How to choose Best Affordable 6 burner gas grill
- Reviews- Top 3 Best 6 burner gas grill Under 500 Dollars
If you are looking for a best 6 burner gas grill under 500 dollars for your big family, I guess you are trying to choose some big brand name matching your budget. If you are trouble in with these choices, please follow me to solve it.
Yes, I always like doing product research and writing comparison reports.I started writing again, Only this time for those best affordable 6 burner gas grills on the market. And only in this way,I can help all of you to choose the best product. To be all eager to see what I have found these days, I respectively listed the top RATED 6 burner gas grill in the following comparison chart. And all of them are reasonably priced, highly recommended, and good-featured.
Char-Broil 463274419 Performance 6-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- This grill features an electronic ignition to instantly Ignite the burner. It's simple and practical.
- Equipped with a 15, 000 BTU sear burner for locking in juices & grilling up flavorful steaks
Megamaster 6 Burner 753 Sq. Inch Propane Gas Grill, 720-0983 Black
- Heat-resistant and rust-resistant finish
- 6 Stainless steel main burners
- A cooking power of 54,000 total BTUs
- Cast iron cooking grids
- 730-total square inches of cooking space
Kenmore PG-40602SRL-AM 6 Grill w Burner, Silk Screen Control Panel, Side Shelves, Black and Stainless Steel
- 6 BURNER GAS BBQ: 6-burner gas grill features stainless steel grates for added durability
- BURNER OUTPUT: 6 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each main burner puts out 10,000 BTU
- DURABLE: Stainless steel and powder coated surfaces and side shelves makes this grill last even in the toughest conditions. The 4 main burners are made of stainless steel tube for lasting strength.
- EASY TO START: Electronic ignition makes starting this grill as easy as pushing a button with individualized ignition system.
- USER FRIENDLY: Slide-out grease tray makes cleanup easy
Char-Broil 463274619 Performance Series 6-Burner Gas Grill, Stainless/Black
- 6-Burner gas grill packs a ton of grilling features into a sleek stainless steel cabinet design
- This grill is made to last, with porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant and easy to clean
- Porcelain coated grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- This grill features an electronic ignition to instantly Ignite the burner. It's simple and practical
- 15, 000 BTU sear burner for locking in juices & grilling up flavorful steaks
Comparison chart: Top Rated Best 6 burner gas grill In 2020(updated)
|From Amazon||Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill||Napoleon 6 Burner Gas Grill||Aussie 700 6-Burner Event Gas Grill||Char-Broil Classic 650 6 Burner Gas Grill|
|Price Range||Under $400||Under $2000||Under $500||Under $500|
|Cooking Area||900 Square Inch||900 Square Inch||700 Square Inch||544 Square inch||900 Square Inch|
|Per-hour Input||75,000 BTU||80,000 BTU||81,000 BTU||66,000 BTU||65,000 BTU|
|Dimensions||23 x 65.5 x 47.5 inches||32 x 38 x 27 inches||48 x 22.8 x 38 inches||22.4 x 60.4 x 47.6 inches||45 x 31 x 20 inches|
|Weight||132.5 pounds||221 pounds||113 pounds||145 pounds||153 pounds|
Maybe you are a barbecue lover, you can read my comparison chart of the best 6 burner gas grill in a short time.As we all know,the comparison chart should be changed as the time flies. When you run into such a tight budget,only in this way will you make the best choice?
How to choose Best Affordable 6 burner gas grill
Your Demands about your budget and purpose
The first thing you should consider is the price.You always remember what you get is what you pay for! If you want a grill in your local department, you can see the gas grills that are between$150 and $300. After the price, you should take the fuel into your consideration.
The product type and technical characteristics
As for features, would you like a side burner for the prepared food? Well, do you want multiple level cooking surfaces or a smoker box? How about a side burner, lights, or any things that can be added to a gas grill.So remember that a basic gas grill can be able to do so much stuff that most the extras will be of very little use.
How to choose the best grills for you
Would you like to buy a 6 burner gas grill? If you’ve gotten to a hardware store and looked through the newspaper, so you must look at Char-Broil, Weber, and much more.And you have to decide how much is your budget before you get a gas grill.In this way, you can pay for it as much as you want.
Reviews- Top 3 Best 6 burner gas grill Under 500 Dollars
Best charbroil 6 burner gas grill: Char-Broil Convective 6-Burner Grill, Stainless Steel/Black
This Char-Broil 6 burner gas grill will bring you the most professional quality cooking. Please pack on the wings and burgers for your best barbecue. The size of this grill is generous. And the appliance can provide you with 55,000 BTU grilling power to heat the main burners and another 10,000 BTU to the side burner. The side burners can provide a second space as you want. The 6 burner gas grills also have cast-iron grates coated by porcelain and stainless steel burners. Underneath the cooking area, there is a fully enclosed cabinet that is so ideal spot that you can store your barbecue tools.
- It can provide so much energy for your main burners and your side burners that can meet the whole family.
- Besides it has 6 burners, it also has 900 square inches for your total cooking area.
The Reason to Purchase
- Through the company research and develop the gas grill, is a new one put into the market.
- It has been a collection of the former ones’ advantages.
- The bigger space and the more burners can bring you a better feeling of the food.
Although it will take you about $400, you have reason to expect its effect.
Best 6 burner gas grill: Char-Broil Gas Grill 65.5″ L X 23″ W X 47.5″ H 65000 Btu 900 Sq. In. Lp
It comes from the same company as the first one you have seen. But it has different features on cooking. The same as the former,it also utilizes 6 burners made of stainless steel. But its cooking area is smaller.It comes with 650 square inches primary cooking area. However, this grill uses a dedicated searing burner, and the searing burner can provide 65,000 BTU. As a Char-Broil, it also has cast-iron grates coated porcelain.It not only has a cooking area but also has an additional 250 square inches of the secondary cooking area.
- It is cheaper than the first one, but its smaller space and more dedicated searing burner may bring you a different feeling.
- It is lighter than others so that it is easy to assemble.
Top Rated 6 burner gas grill:Char-Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Propane Gas Grill, with Side burner
This 6-burner gas grill can bring 65,000-BTU with the dedicated searing burner. And it can bring 10,000-BTU to the side burner. Its total cooking space has been 900 square inches and plus 250 square inches of secondary cooking area. It must have cast-iron grates and electronic ignition. It has a durable stainless-steel lid, fascias, control panel, doors, and handle for smooth mobility. And they need to be assembled. However, the instructions have been included and easy to understand. It measures 65 inches long, 23 inches wide and 47.5 inches high.
- This grill is so amazing to you for the price.
- It has a huge surface area to cook and looks well sitting in your house.
If you want the top-rated 6 burner gas grill, it is a wise determination for you to consider my advice. When your budget can match your needs, you can absolutely choose a 6 burner gas grill for under 500 dollars that is marvelous and gorgeous.