Weber Spirit Grill Range Overview
The Weber Spirit grill range is the beginner’s end of the Weber gas grill range. That is not to say that there is anything cheap about this or any other range of Weber BBQs.
There are three models in this range the E210, E310, E320 – the only real differences between them are cooking area and heat output.
As with any Weber barbeque, they are simple but attractively designed and well built, mostly from black (the only available color for this range) enameled steel, with a stainless steel preparation surface on each side of the grilling area.
The rolling cart itself is supported on four swivel casters, two of which are lockable. The cart is enclosed, having two doors on the front so that a 20lb gas bottle can be stored inside – there is room for a spare gas bottle just about.
All three models have a temperature gauge built into the hood
The dimensions and spec vary slightly due to the greater cooking area of each successive model.
Weber Spirit Grill Spec Comparison
|Model||Available Colours||Burners||Total Cooking area||BTU input|
|E210||Black only||2||350 sq in||26,000|
|E310||Black only||3||536 sq in||36,000|
|E320||Black only||3||536 sq in||36,000|
Each model is fitted with an electronic ignition system, porcelain-enameled cooking grates and “flavorizer” bars.
The only differences I made out between each model are that the E210 has two burners, the E310 and E320 have three burners. The E-320 has two stainless steel work surfaces, where the E-210 and E310 have one.
The warranty is for the Webers Spirit grill range is summarised below.
- Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading25-years
- Stainless steel Shroud25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared Rotisserie Burner2-years
Pricing for the Spirit Range of Weber Gas Grills
Weber grills are never the cheapest, but they consistently get great reviews. The reviews for the E-210 at Amazon out of a total of 67 reviews at the time of writing, 56 are glowing 4 or 5 star.