Vertical Smoker with offset firebox design
992 sq in. of cooking space
- Vertical Smoker with offset firebox design
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 992 sq in. of cooking space
- Durable heat resistant powder coat paint
- Convenient front shelf
- Dual air damper system for heat and smoke control
- Rust-resistant cool-touch handles
- Firebox includes cleanout door and removable ash pan
- Lower storage rack
- 1 rib rack
- 2 meat hanging rods
- 4 porcelain cooking grates
- 1 enamel water pan
The unique design of the Oklahoma Joe’s® Bandera® Vertical Offset Smoker gives you smoking versatility and maximizes food capacity. The vertical design enables efficient airflow through the smoke chamber. Built with durability in mind, this smoker is constructed with high-temperature, heavy-gauge steel and is equipped with nearly 1,000-square-inches of smoking and grilling capacity.
- Plenty of Cooking Space: 744-square-inches of primary cooking space; 248-square-inches of secondary grilling surface.
- Water Pan: Water pan enhances food moisture.
- Ultimate Versatility: Includes rib rack set, two meat hooks and four adjustable porcelain-coated wire grates for maximum food capacity.
- Simple Clean Up: Removable charcoal shelf and ash pan for easy clean-up.
- Heat Control: Integrated baffle for even smoking; multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke.