For many grilling enthusiasts and diehards, the food you make is only as good as the equipment you use. Thus, people who are serious about outdoor cooking always want the best possible set up. With so many barbecue grills available today, you will want to own a barbecue grill that gives you the ability to cook almost anything and in any style.
The Broil King 6-burner (957887) and the 5-burner (958344) Imperial XL Natural Gas Barbecue Grills were built to perform and provide you with unparalleled cooking versatility. Broil King—a brand known for affordable yet efficient backyard-grilling devices—jam-packed the Imperial XL grill with state of the art features that make it easy and convenient to use.
Spanning 76.0 inches in length, this grill features two totally independent cooking ovens that provide unmatched ease of use, built-in oven lights, four stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel side shelves, 6 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, electronic ignition, and a stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system. Read on for more on its features and functionality.
Click Here for customer reviews or continue below.
Broil King Imperial XL Gas Grills
Broil King 957887 Imperial XLS Gas Grill, 6-Burner, Stainless Steel
- MAKE THE PERFECT STEAK - with patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave stainless steel cooking system, the Imperial XLS will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- GET STEAKHOUSE SEAR MARKS EVERY TIME - professional-grade cast stainless steel cooking grids retain heat ensuring great sear marks; the grids also feature a V-channel on the reverse - perfect for self-basting more delicate foods
- ALL THE GRILLING POWER YOU NEED - 60,000 BTU main burner output ensures that you can get to temp in any weather conditions; 10,000 BTU side burner is ideal for heating up sauces & side dishes; 15,000 BTU rear burner lets you make juicy rotisserie chicken
- LIGHT UP YOUR NEXT BACKYARD BARBECUE - integrated lights in the cookbox ensure that you will always be able to see what you're cooking, no matter the time of day; vibrant LED lights in the control knobs add a touch of style to your backyard
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA - with a limited lifetime cookbox warranty, 10-year warranty on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year warranty on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come
Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
$1,799.00 in stock
- Patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners with 2 ribbons of flame per burner and a 15-year warranty
- Flav-r-Wave heat plates that provide the ultimate in even heat and vaporization; delivering real grilled flavor
- Proudly made in North America - with domestic and globally sourced components
- Solid 9mm rod stainless steel cooking grates that provide the ultimate sear thanks to incredible heat retention
- Extra-large stainless steel warming rack
The Broil King 957747 has six stainless steel Dual-Tube burners that realize a consistent flame from front to back thus providing even cooking temperatures. These burners allow for even distribution of hot temperatures across a wide surface hence eliminating cold spots that often trigger cooking and grilling problems.
The burners can generate up to 60,000 BTUs (British thermal units), and are backed by a five-year warranty. BTU measurement aids in determining the potential power of a grill and 60,000 BTUs indicate that this grill is powerful enough to withstand outdoor grilling and cooking of any nature.
Rotisserie Burner and Side Burner
In addition to the dual burners, this barbecue grill boasts a rear rotisserie burner and a side burner that can generate up to 15000 BTUs and 10,000 BTUs respectively.
Whereas the high-powered side burner affords you the versatility to create side dishes, sauces and soups while grilling, the rear rotisserie burner has graduated ports along its entire length for a more consistent flame height that realizes even roasting and grilling. The inclusion of the rotisserie kit is a bonus to this grill, along with the electronic ignition system.
Two Independent Ovens
The Imperial Xl also comes with two independent cooking ovens that allow you to grill two totally different entrees at different temperatures. Whereas the large deep oven will allow you to fit a large number of your barbeque favorites, the smaller oven has heavy-duty reversible cast iron cooking grids that make it ideal for preparing side dishes and creating grill marks.
The Imperial XL gas grill is also with a natural gas option. And since natural gas is increasingly becoming common in gas grills today, Broil King was wise enough to include this option.
What’s more, the Imperial XL gas barbecue grill will enhance your grilling experience thanks to its stainless-steel Flav-R-Wave system that is tasked with providing superior heat distribution, protecting the burners, and vaporizing drippings for magnificent barbecue flavor and taste. As juice from the grilling food drops, the Flav-R-Wave catches it and vaporizes it into flavorful and tasteful smoke.
Other features on the Imperial XL grill include two pull-out utility drawers and a tall pull-out drawer for storing grilling utensils, an easy to read deluxe Accu-Temp temperature gauge that probes deep into the oven to give you more accurate temperature reading, and built-in oven lights that allow you to grill your favorite delicacies any time of the day.
The Broil King Imperial XL natural gas grill is a versatile grill crammed with features that make it ideal for anyone planning on cooking for a crowd on a routine basis. It is a great addition to any outdoor grilling.