If you are passionate about outdoor cooking, then the CampChef Pellet Grill is certainly a grill that must never miss from your collection. Cooking a delicious barbecue has never been easier and more pleasant, now that Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill comes with a series of useful features and functions along with a digital thermometer that allows you to control the temperature of the grill.
Camp Chef PG24MZG SmokePro Slide Smoker with Fold Down Front Shelf Wood Pellet Grill, Pack of 1, Black
$587.35 in stock
- SLIDE AND GRILL- grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with Premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Digital control, best of both Worlds, use the meat probe to check the internal temperature or toggle the grill temp with the push of a button
- NEW PID CONTROLLER- Gen 2 PID Controller 1-10 Smoke Setting (Not WIFI Compatible)
- EASY ASH CLEANOUT- cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive ash cleanout system You won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food
- EASY ASSEMBLY and start up- check out the walk-through assembly video on camp chef site, so you can get cooking right away. In just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to load up the grill with whole chickens, Brisket, ribs, jerky, & more
- FOLDING FRONT SHELF- comes with full sized folding shelf PGFS24 $74 MSRP
In this review, you will find out the main features, functions, and specifications of the grill, along with some of its most notable advantages and disadvantages.
Click Here for customer reviews…
One benefit is the simplified process of removing the ash once you are done barbecuing: if you are tired of spending hours trying to remove grease and ashes, then you should know that this will no longer be a problem with Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill.
Moreover, the grill is designed to deliver more smoke with less filling, due to the large-capacity pellet hopper. Speaking of large capacities, this grill has a cooking surface that measures no less than 560 cubic inches, and the whole system takes only several minutes to assemble.
The grill comes with a comprehensive and useful recipe booklet that will give you some of the most delicious grill recipes, and this is certainly great for beginners in the art of barbecuing. The electronic auto-start ignition allows you to turn on the grill quickly and without fuss, while the embedded sensor gauge is designed to read the cooking temperature in real-time.
The Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill does not have any notable disadvantages than its price, which many users may find slightly too high for a grill of its kind.
Main Features And Specifications
The grill comes with a useful LED digital temp control that offers you full control over the heat inside the grill. At the same time, the low and high smoke temp feature allows you to set the right smoke temperature depending on the type of meat that you are about to cook, be it beef or fish. The temperature readout feature is so complex that it will deliver the internal cooking and food temps.
The grill weighs no less than 127 pounds and its hopper capacity is of 20 lbs. of pellets. Last, but not least, the cooking height of the grill is 32.5 inches.