Char-Griller is a reputable company that has been making top-quality charcoal grills for years. Recently, they have started to manufacture gas grills. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill is one of their most recent products. Since it hit the market, this grill has created quite a buzz, because of its wide variety of features and benefits.
Click Here for customer reviews…
This product from Char-Griller features three separate burners, each of them being equipped with unique controls for easier use. Due to the grill’s unique construction which allows it to hold heat, you can now cook at extremely high temperatures.
Moreover, its extras give you more options when cooking. For example, the side burner is just perfect for heating up sauces.
The Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill has the following features:
- Large 438 square inches cooking surface.
- 192 square inches chrome-plated warming rack
- Porcelain-coated cooking grates
- Steel body and lid
- Electronic igniter
- Side burner
- A couple of smokestacks used to control the heat
A Unique Design
The Char-Griller 3001 is a modern grill that has an unconventional design. Needless to say, it has a “futuristic” design, making it extremely appreciated by customers who love to be up to date with everything they buy. The hood comes with a strong handle, while the sturdy plastic wheels come in handy when you want to move the grill. You can also find a few utensil hooks to keep spatulas, tongs and other cooking utensils.
Fast and Even Cooking
With this grill, you can reach the desired temperature in as low as 5 minutes. Each of its three stainless steel burners delivers a huge 13,600 BTU, allowing you to cook everything from meat and turkey to sausages and smoked ribs. The hood-mounted thermometer allows you to keep track of the desired temperature, while the dual smokestacks even the cooking process.
Pros and Cons
Like every other product on the market, this grill has its own pros and cons. Some of the most obvious advantages of Char-Griller 3001 are:
- Save Time. Because it heats up extremely fast, you don’t have to waste precious time waiting for it to start.
- Even Cooking. The meat will have the same taste and will be evenly cooked on each side.
- Large Cooking Area. You can cook enough for the whole family.
- Several Features. Each feature is unique, enhancing and easing the cooking.
Some of the negative aspects of this grill are:
- Grease Collects at the Bottom. You might have to wash the grill using a special anti-grease solution. Soap and water will not suffice.
- Weak Wheels Made of Plastic. You need to be extremely careful when moving the grill.
- Difficult to Assemble. Lastly, one of the biggest disadvantages of this product is that it is extremely difficult to assemble. While other similar products are easy to put together, you need to spend a few hours to assemble this particular grill.
Overall, the Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill is considered one of the best gas grills on the market because it offers a very good value for the price and has many features that will certainly come in handy at a certain point in the future.