Cookshack is a popular brand in the grill market, and it is brilliantly serving unlimited buyers all over the world. All grills designed by these manufacturers are loaded with a variety of advanced features, but Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill is the best among all.
As a result, it is the most suitable product for the backyard grilling experience; the durable finish ensures fantastic results. It is made up of 100% stainless steel material, but it makes it quite heavy.
Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy's Pellet Grill
- 100% Stainless Steel, featuring a riveted assembly on the body. The direct zone features stainless steel grates for durability!
- 784 square inches: 10" x 18" direct cooking; 18"x18" indirect; 10"x28" top rack; warming drawer 19" x 13" x 4"
- Direct: 3/8 304T Stainless Steel rod grate; Indirect: Nickel Plated Grills
- Electronically controlled temperatures eliminates large heat fluctuations that dry and shrink meat. Fully automated controller
- 5 amps @ 120 VAC; 36,000 BTU burner; electronically controlled thermostat; auto-start; draft fan
Description of Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill
Although the technology is based on commercial smoker designs, this product is designed for home-based needs. Actually, the fact is that you can use it anywhere including outdoor cookery stations and restaurants as well.
You can expect amazing performance from its 36000 BTU burner that can meet unique cooking needs with ease. Moreover, the auto-start feature makes it easier to use the whole specially designed draft fan to ensure the proper flow of air.
The electronic controller for this pellet grill needs a 120-VAC source with a 5-amp current rating. People find it more useful because of its simple and solid control mechanism.
Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill has an overall space of 784 square inches that allows an easy cooking experience for large families on the nickel and stainless-steel plates grates.
There is a 23lb hopper along with a specially designed pellet dump door at the bottom portion. You will be happy to hear that there are four different cooking zone including the mail grilling area and indirect heating zone.
- It produces the most delicious flavors for food
- Simple and easy to use
- Very versatile design is ensuring an all-in-one smoker experience
- Easily cold smoke using a warming drawer
- Can keep your food hotter for a long time
- The main body of this pellet grill is not insulated
- No cover for the flame
- Difficult to control the heat
What are Main Features of Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill?
Watch this short but useful review video about Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill to know if this grill fits you:
You can find here a list of 10 main features of this grill. I hope this helps you decide whether or not to buy this grill.
- Primary cooking space of 504 square inches with 784 sq inches of total cooking area.
- 82 to 315 degrees C or 180 to 600 degrees F temperature range.
- 36000 BTU pellet burner.
- Side-mounted pellet hopper with 22-pound capacity along with quick empty trap door.
- Designed with the precision control panel.
- Stainless-steel rod type direct cooking grates.
- It has a warming drawer below the cooking chamber.
- Comes with a removable bottom-mounted ash catcher tray.
- Special designed digital control system.
- Makes use of charbroiler technology to ensure perfect taste to your meat.
All the unique features with four different cooking zones make this grill the best choice for every home. It has a wide cooking area and provides better control on temperature and heat adjustments so that users can enjoy a custom cooking experience. People love to use this product for grilling and smoking needs as it ensures amazing flavors for all dishes. The digital control system added to this unit further provides more control on the grilling mechanism. You can place an order for this grill online to ensure fast delivery at your doorstep.