Most of the homeowners love to spend on electric grills to enjoy a delicious BBQ experience. Although you may find many competitive products in the market, the Weber Q series has attracted buyer’s attention in the target market with its advanced features. Weber Q1400 Electric Grill gained huge popularity within very little time due to its small, portable, and handy design that makes it suitable for all small and large cooking areas.
- High-temperature output with a 120-volt power range
- Stainless-steel cooking grates can generate real grill marks
- Insulted and closed design that reduced the overall recovery time right after lid lifting
- Easy to clean with a stainless-steel finish
- It has a small cooking area
- Light smoky flavor; can’t meet the quality of charcoal grills
- Little expensive
Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill, Gray
2 used from $242.53
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- 6-foot grounded cord
Description of Weber Q1400
Q1400 unit has an overall 189 square inches surface for cooking, and the frame for this product is made up of nylon material. You will love to dark grey cast finished using aluminum on its body. This grill can reach up to the maximum temperate range of 500 degrees while delivering perfect sear mark on meat.
Due to the small size of this grill, people also find it easier to carry during travel hours. You can use it in the form of the top table grill or place it on its two wheels or legs to operate as a tool. Weber Q1400 is the best electric grill for areas where charcoal and gas are already forbidden.
Busy homeowners love this grill more because it offers fast cooking with easy heat adjustment. Moreover, it is easier to clean as well; you need not spare additional time for cleaning after the preparation of food.
Similarly, the 6-foot long grounded cord allows users to place it anywhere in the kitchen. You will be happy to hear that it comes in a fully assembled form so that buyers can get started with food preparation right after its delivery at home.
What are Main Features of Weber Q1400 Electric Grill?
Watch this short but useful review video about Weber Q1400 Electric Grill to know if this grill fits you:
You can find here a list of the 7 main features of this grill. I hope this helps you decide whether or not to buy this grill.
- 189 square inch cooking grate made up of stainless steel material with a porcelain coating
- Electric heating element with a 1560-watt capacity
- Cast aluminum body with Lid
- Comes with removable drip iron
- The maximum weight of the grill is somewhere around 34 pounds only
- Aluminum heat retention system that can reduce preheat time
- It allows users to spend lesser time on cooking.
Weber is one of the most loved brands for high-quality cooking accessories. Q1400 is finished with high-quality features, and it has the ability to retain heat for a longer time to ensure a fast cooking experience. This tiny electric grill consumes lesser space in your kitchen; hence, can be considered the best choice for apartments and condo-type dwellings. Although, you may find it a little expensive among most other competitive rivals in the market, Weber Q1400 can deliver you the best value for money. It is good to place an order online to ensure fast delivery of this electric grill at your doorstep.