- “How to make sausage on Power Smokeless Grill”
- Easy to work with…..The Sausages Diaries
- Power Smokeless Grill and Sausages, the ideal combo
- The Pro tip!!!
- Simple & sassy recipes to cook sausages on Power Smokeless Grill
- Power Smokeless grilled sausages served with Peppers and onions
- Power Smokeless Grill Hot Dogs
- Herbilicious Cajun Sausages with mashed potatoes
- Grilled Sausages and spicy grilled vegetables
- Grilled Sausages and Caramelized juicy apples
- Finally the Wrap-up!
- FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions On Making Sausages)
- Q. How many sausages can be cooked in the Power Smokeless Grill?
- Q. Should oil be added over the grill plate before grilling the sausages?
- Q. At what temperature should the sausages be cooked in Power Smokeless Grill?
- Q. In how many minutes the sausages are cooked and tender in the Power Smokeless Grill?
- Q. While grilling the sausages should the lid be closed or not?
- Q. Can we cook other food items in the Power Smokeless Grill with the sausages placed on the grill plate?
- Q. After cooking the sausages, how should we clean the unit?
“How to make sausage on Power Smokeless Grill”
Culinary historians agree with the fact that even with their nutritional drawbacks, American people are immensely fond of tender and juicy sausages; where people find them to be economical, nutritious and providing a sufficient amount of proteins. However, we can’t firmly state that it is a wholly American invention. The hotdogs culture can be traced back to the 1800s that were brought by German immigrants. Within the European meat cuisines, sausages are among the oldest dishes and the varieties of sausages to this date are versatile and mouthwatering as well due to the variations in the ingredients, processing, and texture as well. You can also make sausages on power smokeless grill easily.
There are appetizing arrays of Italian spicy sausages; Poland’s smoked Kielbasa, British Bangers, German sausages and so forth. While the precise history of the sausages is unknown, perhaps it has added a mystery to the mystique of sausages that have supported it to sustain its position among the topmost demanded American foods!
Easy to work with…..The Sausages Diaries
People usually prefer sausages because they are easy to work with and feasible to cook and grill as well. They are inexpensive, convenient and available is serving-sized packages. They have many varieties in flavors, textures, and ingredients. And the most important part, they are fundamentally the most ideal foods after steak for the backyard grill. You can dice them up and top up your Lasagne; you can boldly chop them and add them to your salad. Different types of appetizing sweet potato pancakes can also be cooked on a power smokeless grill.
Fusing it with different spices and collaborating with other foods, you can create exotic dishes without spending a fortune to have an aromatic supper that you look forward to preparing and impress the guests that are coming tonight. It can be for a casual lunch, and maybe your friends may like to say hi to you. Well, my point is that you have the liberty to prepare anything with sausages. It’s similar to a canvas….you can paint anything you want and play with colors wildly.
Power Smokeless Grill and Sausages, the ideal combo
Power Smokeless Grill gives you the ultimatum opportunity of cooking any food item at the comfort of your home and this certainly includes the sausages as well. You can simply place the sausages on the grill plate and cook them till the grill lines appear and the meat is tender.
The Pro tip!!!
For grilling and cooking the sausages in the Power Smokeless Grill, you can place it over the grill plate as you adjust the temperature and leave them to slowly cook while you cover the lid so that the aroma and delicious sauces can get the best of the sausages! Sauté the sausages gradually by turning their sides one by one. You can add olive oil here not, and it’s entirely up to your taste buds. If the grill is preheated or hot enough, you can skip the sauté step. In 20 minutes or less, your sausages are grilled perfectly as you desire. They are much more juicer, tender and savory as well. Don’t overcook them; this will make them dry and hard. Always purchase fresh sausages instead of the precooked. Always look for “fresh” over the packaging of the sausages while purchasing it.
Simple & sassy recipes to cook sausages on Power Smokeless Grill
Power Smokeless grilled sausages served with Peppers and onions
Through Power Smokeless grill, you can prepare the following savory grilled sausages recipe that is served with freshly chopped vegetables. It’s a perfect combo and we can bet on this after reading the recipe, you will definitely try this at home!
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil;
- 7 Sausages;
- One medium onion;
- Medium peppers of different colors;
- 1/4th cup of Lager;
- Salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour Olive oil on the grill plate;
- Place all of the sausages one by one;
- After a few minutes change the sides of the sausages;
- Chop the peppers and onions lengthwise and add them in the Power Smokeless Grill and cover the lid.
- After five minutes, add the Lager, salt, and pepper and gently toss the food.
- Cover the lid again and let the sausages and vegetables cook for further 10 minutes.
- Check the tenderness of the sausages and place them in the buns.
- And there you go! Have a lovely meal!
Power Smokeless Grill Hot Dogs
- 4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil;
- Some sausages;
- Four bacon strips;
- The same number of slices of American cheese.
- 4 hot dog buns;
- Mustard sauce.
- Make vertical cuts in the four sausages;
- Rub the sausages with the olive oil and salt;
- In the cuts of the sausages, place the American cheese slices;
- Afterward, cover the sausages with bacon strips.
- Place the sausages in the grill plate gently.
- Cover the lid, until the sausages and cheese are properly cooked.
- Cover the lid, until the sausages and cheese are properly cooked.
- Place the sausages in the hot dog bun and top them with some sassy mustard salt.
Herbilicious Cajun Sausages with mashed potatoes
The following recipe gives you a sensation that is refreshing and comforting as well; Herbilicious Cajun Sausages with mashed potatoes is a meal for two that is easy to cook and preparation time is only 45 minutes.
- 4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil;
- 6 Cajun Sausages;
- Two garlic cloves finely grated;
- 1 medium lemon juice and zest;
- Two medium potatoes;
- Fresh green coriander;
- Fresh green parsley.
- Place the potatoes in the boiling water and add a pinch of salt;
- Plug in the switch of the Power Smokeless Grill and adjust its temperature up to 100 Fahrenheit.
- Let the grill become warmer to 10 minutes.
- Brush the grill tray with 2 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil. Brush the remaining oil over the sausages.
- Place the sausages over the grill tray for 20 minutes, turning them regularly, so that the meat can be cooked perfectly.
- Add the finely grated garlic cloves over the sausages equally. Pour the lemon juice and sprinkle the lemon zest over the sausages.
- Cook for a few minutes and gently place them in the platter.
- The sauce that is left over the grill plate, pour it over the sausages.
- Check the potatoes now. If boil then peels their outer skin and mash them with adding salt and pepper.
Grilled Sausages and spicy grilled vegetables
For this exotic and colorful dish, you can grill any type of sausages; while the side vegetables will provide you a healthy portion of the meal. It’s simple, sparkling and suitable for any gathering! The level of the recipe is simple and it serves about three people.
- 6 to 8 Sausages (4 ounces each);
- Olive oil as required; half cup of soy sauce;
- Hot pepper sauce as required;
- 1 medium brinjal;
- 3/4 cup peach preserves; 2 garlic cloves, finely grated.
- freshly minced gingerroot;
- Two medium Zucchini;
- 2 medium red peppers; 2 yellow summer squash.
- Half a glass of water.
- First, the sauce has to be prepared; add the soya sauce, 4 tsp. of water, ginger root, garlic cloves, peach preserves and some splashes of pepper sauce in the blender.
- The process, until a fine sauce, is obtained.
- Start cutting the vegetables; Chop the brinjal lengthwise into thick slices;
- Remove the seeds of the pepper and cut them in lengthwise; Cut the yellow squash and zucchini lengthwise into quarters.
- Place all of the vegetables in a plastic bowl and pour a half cup of the blended sauce. Give it a nice toss that every piece is equally covered and coated.
- Turn the power on of the Power Smokeless Grill and adjust the temperature at 200 Fahrenheit. After a few minutes, pour the mixture of the vegetables on the grill plate.
- Afterward, place the sausages and grill them with the sauce. Drizzle some sauce over the sausages as well.
- Cook the sausages until they become tender and juicer.
- Place the vegetables and sausages on the place and voila serve the perfecto meal dish.
Grilled Sausages and Caramelized juicy apples
This is the recipe that wills glam up your dinner date!! The sour and sweet taste of the grilled sausages will give you a memorizing feeling.
- 7 sausages;
- 3 tsp. of unsalted butter;
- 2 large sized apples;
- 1 medium onion;
- Apple cider vinegar;
- 3 tsp. of brown sugar.
- The apples should be washed, peeled and cored into thick or thin wedges;
- In the same way, dice the onions lengthwise;
- Take the sausages one by one and poke them with the fork and place them on grill plate with pouring the apple cider vinegar as desired.
- In another pan sauté the onions in the unsalted butter;
- add the brown sugar and then add the apples;
- As the onions and apples are cooked, add some drops of water.
- After few minutes as the color of the apples become brown, place them in the Power Smokeless Grill and cover the lid. By doing so the taste, spices and aroma will infuse in the sausages.
- As the sausages are tender and the whole food is overwhelmed with the fusion of sour and sweet taste, dish the food on the platter.
- You can serve this dish with boiled white rice as well.
Finally the Wrap-up!
I know what you are thinking…. Power Smokeless Grill is an absolute blessing where you have the freedom to cook anything, and sausages are one of the few food items that nobody can resist. They can be served with many side dishes, such as baked beans, grilled potato wedges, asparagus, cornbread, summer squash, and the list goes on. The foremost advantage is that through Power Smokeless Grill, you can not only grill the sausages but can grill the vegetables as well (the side dishes you crave for!). You don’t have to worry about the side dishes to be cooked separately. It certainly is a romantic duet when placed in the Power Smokeless Grill (the sausages, and the vegetables). There are many recipes that you can try at home; don’t bother to follow a rule book just experiment and play with the spices and sauces.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions On Making Sausages)
Q. How many sausages can be cooked in the Power Smokeless Grill?
In the Power Smokeless Grill, about 7 to 9 sausages can be cooked/grilled.
Q. Should oil be added over the grill plate before grilling the sausages?
It totally depends upon how you like your sausages. You can add oil before placing the sausages on the grill plate. You can drizzle the oil over the sausages or either not add the oil at all. Let it cook in its own juices. Not just good cooking is important making it healthy for the family is also a prime responsibility.
Q. At what temperature should the sausages be cooked in Power Smokeless Grill?
The sausages are sufficiently cooked at temperatures of 100 Fahrenheit to 150 Fahrenheit.
Q. In how many minutes the sausages are cooked and tender in the Power Smokeless Grill?
It takes about 10 minutes to cook the sausages in the Power Smokeless Grill.
Q. While grilling the sausages should the lid be closed or not?
It totally depends upon you how you like your sausages. If you close the lid, the juices and spices will have the chance to infuse the sausage. If the lid is not closed the juices and dressing will evaporate at a rapid rate.
Q. Can we cook other food items in the Power Smokeless Grill with the sausages placed on the grill plate?
Yes, you can surely cook, as it is also illustrated in the above recipes.
Q. After cooking the sausages, how should we clean the unit?
After you are done with your sausages, you can either clean it with a damp cloth or place it in the dishwasher.