This easy to make pineapple salsa has the sweetness of pineapple, the tartness of lime, and the slightly savory of coriander(cilantro) and radish.
It goes really well with anything with a spicy kick to it, like jerk chicken or pork since it is cooling and offsets the spicy kick nicely.
Serves 5 or 6 people
Ingredients for Pineapple Salsa
- A medium-size pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into small dice.
- 6 large radishes trimmed and diced
- A medium yellow or orange bell pepper, diced
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander/cilantro
- Freshly squeezed juice of a lime
- Fresh ground salt and pepper to taste
Chop the pineapple up into bite-sized pieces, along with the pepper and radish – making sure the dice are roughly the same size, and the amount of pineapple equals the amount of radish and pepper, more or less.
Add the coriander and salt and pepper.
Mix it all together in a bowl, and serve sooner rather than later.