- ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
- ThermoPro TP-07 Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer for Grilling Smoker Oven Kitchen Turkey Remote Digital Cooking Food Grill Thermometer with Probe, 300 Feet Range, Smart LCD Backlit Screen
- Thermopro TP07 vs TP20 Comparison
- Thermopro TP07
- Thermopro TP20
Whether you are a beginner griller or experienced, you know how important it is to get your meat to the ideal temperature. Undercooked meat will ruin a dinner, and overcooked meat will disappoint your friends. So you must either carefully observe and monitor your cooking. Or else, invest in a high-quality thermometer which can do this job for you.
Thermopro offers high-quality thermometers that can continuously monitor and alert you when your ideal temperature has been reached. Consider the Thermopro TP07 vs TP20 and decide whether you want a less-expensive model that can accurately read one meat temperature. Or a slightly more expensive model that can read two temperatures independently or ambient temperature.
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
$56.99 in stock
3 used from $44.56
- Hands free monitor: Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temperature up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- Hassle-free setup: No synchronization required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- Kitchen timer: Food cooking thermometer features count up and countdown setting that is perfect for long-time cooking; Receiver will beep and flash once reaches preset temperature
- USDA preset temperature settings: BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Durable and accurate probes: Grilling thermometer features food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires can withstand up to 716Fahrenheit
ThermoPro TP-07 Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer for Grilling Smoker Oven Kitchen Turkey Remote Digital Cooking Food Grill Thermometer with Probe, 300 Feet Range, Smart LCD Backlit Screen
- Smart Backlit Screen- BBQ thermometer has 3 backlight colors to provide a visual indication on how close your meat is to being cooked to perfection. Once perfectly cooked, the unit will beep and flash to alert you that the meat has reached its desired temp
- Hands-Free Design- Wireless digital kitchen thermometer has a range of up to 300 feet, easily monitor your food in your living room or even longer distances like your backyard, enabling you to track your cook with ease while handling other tasks
- Preset Temperature Settings- Wireless Cooking thermometer is programmed with preset temperatures for various doneness levels recommended by USDA. All Preprogrammed Temperatures can be reprogrammed to set cooking temperatures to suit your personal taste
- Simple Setup- Transmitter and Receiver are pre-synchronized at manufacturing facility, no synchronization/pair required once your cooking meat thermometer is received. Simply insert batteries included in the package contents and the units are ready for use
- Timer mode- Digital kitchen timer features countdown and countup ability, up to 23 hours, 59 minutes. Monitor all dishes during your meal preparation including those timed vegetable cooks!
Thermopro TP07 vs TP20 Comparison
Both of these thermometers offer effective and accurate measurement of your meat. But the Thermopro TP20 allows you to measure two meats at a time. Or your meat as well as the ambient temperature within your grill.
The Thermopro TP07 offers additional fun to use a three-color backlight. That is eliminated in the ThermoPro TP 20.
If you usually cook only one type of meat at a time and want to save some money, the ThermoPro TP07 can meet your needs effectively. If you want a more advanced thermometer that can measure multiple meats or ambient temperatures, pay a little extra for the Thermopro TP20.
ThermoPro TP07 Review
The Thermopro TP-07 provides a range of 300 feet so that you can monitor your grilling meat from a distance. The transmitter and receiver are already synced. So it’s easy to use as soon as you insert the batteries. This thermometer can monitor the temperature of your meat for you and alert you when you reach your set temperature.
The 6.5 in long probe is attached to a stainless steel mesh cable that gives you 40 in of length. So that you can easily set up the transmitter on a table nearby. The accuracy is more or less 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit and the temperature range is from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
Preset temperatures are programmed into this thermometer for your convenience. So that you can easily cook different meats to temperatures recommended by the USDA. Whether you want rare, medium, or done meats. If you know exactly what temperature you want to cook your meat at, then you can manually set this thermometer as well.
The smart LCD backlit screen of the receiver shows three colors depending on temperature. So that you can have an easy-to-understand color indication of temperature progression. An alarm function will alert you if you are not watching the screen. Set the receiver on its stand on a surface near you or attach it to you with a belt clip. Set temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 300-foot range
- 40-inch stainless steel mesh cable allows you to set your transmitter safely away from the grill
- Preset temperatures for different meats and doneness levels or manually set temperature
- Only offers half the temperature measurement of the TP20 since it only has half the probes
ThermoPro TP20 Review
This Thermopro TP20 has two probes, instead of one. So that you can monitor the temperatures of multiple meats or the ambient temperature in your grill.
You can monitor two different types of meat, two different pieces of meat of the same type. But to different doneness levels, or measure the temperature of the cooking meat. As well as, the ambient temperature of the grill. Probes are 6.5 in each and each has a 40 in stainless steel mesh cable. But if you want to measure ambient temperature, you will need a probe clip. So that the probe can be held in position without touching anything else.
Easily switch between temperatures with the mode button. An alarm function will let you know whenever either probe reaches the target temperature. A large LCD display screen lets you see everything clearly with a backlit button for low light conditions.
- Two probes offer versatility to measure different meats or ambient temperature
- Monitoring distance of 300 feet
- Alarm function for the desired temperature being reached for either probe
- More expensive than one probe model
- Must purchase additional clip for measuring ambient temperature