- ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
- ThermoPro TP-07 Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer for Grilling Smoker Oven Kitchen Turkey Remote Digital Cooking Food Grill Thermometer with Probe, 300 Feet Range, Smart LCD Backlit Screen
- Thermopro TP07 vs TP20 Comparison
Whether you are a beginner griller or experienced, you know how important it is to get your meat to the ideal temperature. Undercooked meat will ruin a dinner, and overcooked meat will disappoint your friends. So you must either carefully observe and monitor your cooking. Or else, invest in a high-quality thermometer which can do this job for you.
Thermopro offers high-quality thermometers that can continuously monitor and alert you when your ideal temperature has been reached. Consider the Thermopro TP07 vs TP20 and decide whether you want a less-expensive model that can accurately read one meat temperature. Or a slightly more expensive model that can read two temperatures independently or ambient temperature.
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
$56.99 in stock
- Extended Remote Range: Wireless thermometer with dual probes optimizes its wireless range from up to 500FT to monitor your food or oven/grill/smoker temperatures, enabling you to enjoy the company of your guests without continuously excuse yourself
- Hassle-Free Setup: With no synchronization required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Upgraded receiver clearly displays both food and oven temps simultaneously; Backlit display allows use in low-light condition
- Kitchen Timer: Food cooking smoker thermometer features count up and countdown setting that is perfect for long-time cooking or vegetable side dishes; Receiver will beep and flash once reaches preset temperature
- USDA-Recommended Temperature Settings: BBQ thermometer comes with preset temperatures for 10 types of meat and their respective doneness levels recommended by the USDA; All the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Durable & Accurate Probes: Wireless meat thermometer for grilling and smoking features food-grade stainless steel probes with step-down tip design allow users to get readings more precisely and quickly, acurrate to 1.8°F; Probe wires can withstand up to 716°F
ThermoPro TP-07 Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer for Grilling Smoker Oven Kitchen Turkey Remote Digital Cooking Food Grill Thermometer with Probe, 300 Feet Range, Smart LCD Backlit Screen
$18.29 in stock
- 300-Ft Remote Range: ThermoPro cooking thermometer lets you easily monitor your backyard grill from your living room. Use this meat thermometer’s wireless function to stay connected
- Highly Accurate Meat Thermometer Probe: Digital food thermometer features a 6 1/2" food-grade stainless steel meat probe that is accurate to ±1.8°F within a temperature range of 32 to 572°F
- 10 Preset Temperatures: This kitchen thermometer is programmed with 10 adjustable USDA-recommended preset temperatures and 5 doneness levels to help you Cook Like a Pro
- Smart Backlit Display & Alarms: Grill thermometer features 3 backlight colors to provide a visual indication of your cooking progress; once the meat has reached its set temperature, this BBQ thermometer will beep and flash
- On-Screen Timer: This meat thermometer for cooking and grilling displays the temperature and timer at the same time without the need to press any buttons
Thermopro TP07 vs TP20 Comparison
Both of these thermometers offer effective and accurate measurement of your meat. But the Thermopro TP20 allows you to measure two meats at a time. Or your meat as well as the ambient temperature within your grill.
The Thermopro TP07 offers additional fun to use a three-color backlight. That is eliminated in the ThermoPro TP 20.
If you usually cook only one type of meat at a time and want to save some money, the ThermoPro TP07 can meet your needs effectively. If you want a more advanced thermometer that can measure multiple meats or ambient temperatures, pay a little extra for the Thermopro TP20.
ThermoPro TP07 Review
The Thermopro TP-07 provides a range of 300 feet so that you can monitor your grilling meat from a distance. The transmitter and receiver are already synced. So it’s easy to use as soon as you insert the batteries. This thermometer can monitor the temperature of your meat for you and alert you when you reach your set temperature.
The 6.5 in long probe is attached to a stainless steel mesh cable that gives you 40 in of length. So that you can easily set up the transmitter on a table nearby. The accuracy is more or less 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit and the temperature range is from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
Preset temperatures are programmed into this thermometer for your convenience. So that you can easily cook different meats to temperatures recommended by the USDA. Whether you want rare, medium, or done meats. If you know exactly what temperature you want to cook your meat at, then you can manually set this thermometer as well.
The smart LCD backlit screen of the receiver shows three colors depending on temperature. So that you can have an easy-to-understand color indication of temperature progression. An alarm function will alert you if you are not watching the screen. Set the receiver on its stand on a surface near you or attach it to you with a belt clip. Set temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 300-foot range
- 40-inch stainless steel mesh cable allows you to set your transmitter safely away from the grill
- Preset temperatures for different meats and doneness levels or manually set temperature
- Only offers half the temperature measurement of the TP20 since it only has half the probes
ThermoPro TP20 Review
This Thermopro TP20 has two probes, instead of one. So that you can monitor the temperatures of multiple meats or the ambient temperature in your grill.
You can monitor two different types of meat, two different pieces of meat of the same type. But to different doneness levels, or measure the temperature of the cooking meat. As well as, the ambient temperature of the grill. Probes are 6.5 in each and each has a 40 in stainless steel mesh cable. But if you want to measure ambient temperature, you will need a probe clip. So that the probe can be held in position without touching anything else.
Easily switch between temperatures with the mode button. An alarm function will let you know whenever either probe reaches the target temperature. A large LCD display screen lets you see everything clearly with a backlit button for low light conditions.
- Two probes offer versatility to measure different meats or ambient temperature
- Monitoring distance of 300 feet
- Alarm function for the desired temperature being reached for either probe
- More expensive than one probe model
- Must purchase additional clip for measuring ambient temperature