- Weber Spirit II Reviews
- Weber Spirit II E-210
- Weber Spirit II E-210 Review
- Weber Spirit II E-310
- Weber Spirit II E-310 Review
- Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
- Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 46510001 model - Black
- Weber 61011001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane 3-Burner Grill, Black
Weber produces a high-quality grill in its Spirit line. These grills are made to light every time and stay lit. Innovative features set these grills apart from the competition. The flavorizer bars give you the taste of delicious smoky flavor despite this being a gas grill.
Porcelain-coated grill grates make for a no-stick cooking experience and the grease management system allows the grease to flavor your food with the flavorizer bars and then takes away excess grease in an easy to clean system so your grill doesn’t get dirty and flare-ups are prevented. These grills are durable and made to last. They move easily on all-terrain wheels.
Weber Spirit II Reviews
Read this Weber Spirit II E-210 vs E-310 Review to decide which of these high-quality Weber grills is right for your needs.
Weber Spirit II E-210
The Weber Spirit II E-210 is a convenient little grill that can easily fit on a small balcony or patio. It comes in several fun colors so that it will fit right into your space.
Durable weather-resistant wheels make it easy for you to move this little grill around your space while the fold-down table makes it even more compact for storage.
You surrender some space and power with a smaller grill and they also experience greater temperature fluctuations, so think carefully before making the decision to invest in a 2-burner grill rather than a larger grill.
● Convenient small design is perfect for small balconies and patios
● At only around a hundred pounds this Weber Spirit is easy to maneuver
● Convenient fold-down side table
● Durable weather-resistant wheels
● Infiniti ignition
● Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars for smoky flavor in a propane grill
● Innovative grease management system to minimize flare-ups
● Only 26500 BTU per hour input as opposed to the 30,000 BTU per hour input of the E-310
● Significantly reduced cooking area compared to the E310
Weber Spirit II E-210 Specifications
● 26500 BTU per hour
● 360 square inches of cooking area
● 90 in of warming rack area
● iGrill 3 compatible
Weber Spirit II E-210 Review
The sleek Weber Spirit II E-210 Is designed to fit into small spaces with ease so it is the perfect gas grill for an apartment or patio. This grill doesn’t sacrifice any features for its small size and has a powerful GS4 grilling system as well as compatibility with igrill thermometers for perfectly cooked meat every time.
The GS4 grilling system is backed by Webber’s nearly 30 years of experience in the grilling industry. The needs of the grilling community have carefully been considered in the design of this grill to give you an ideal experience with easy use and clean up.
The innovative flavorizer bars of the Weber Spirit is angled perfectly to catch drippings. The drippings sizzle and smoke, giving a delicious smoky flavor to your grilled food that will make your friends and family surprised that you used a convenient propane grill. Drippings that are not vaporized into delicious smoke to cook your food are funneled away from the burners into a convenient grease management system.
An effective grease management system reduces the risk of flare-ups while not sacrificing the delicious flavor of smoke. Drippings that are not vaporized are funneled away from the burners into a disposable drip tray that you can easily remove and replace as necessary.
Infiniti ignition makes it easy for you to start this grill every time and ensures that the grill will not go out on you unexpectedly. Consistent gas flow is provided throughout the grill so food is cooked evenly across the grate.
The cooking grates are cast iron that is porcelain enameled so that foods will not stick to the grate for easy cleanup no matter how saucy your ribs. The grate is double-sided for versatility in your grilling. Use the thin great for shrimp and fish that need a more delicate cooking surface and use the thicker grate to give a beautiful sear to burgers and steaks.
The sleek open-cart design of the Weber spirit II 2 burner gives you plenty of room for all of your grilling tools and looks great as well. You can easily fold down the side table of this grill to save space and fold it up when you need extra room to work with just by the push of a button.
This is one more feature that makes this an ideal grill for small spaces. Hooks are provided on the side tables as well so that you can keep all your cooking tools within arm’s reach without dirtying your work surfaces. Since work surfaces are limited in smaller spaces, these hooks are a wonderfully useful feature.
A warming rack will keep your food warm or toast your burger buns as the meat grills on the main cooking surface. You can choose between four lid colors for a stylish look that will match your decor so that this grill will not look out of place on your small balcony or patio.
Smaller grills like this one have a tendency to fluctuate heat somewhat more than larger grills, so it is a good idea to purchase the iGrill3 that is compatible with the Weber Spirit so that you can monitor both the internal temperature of the meat you are cooking and the ambient temperature of the grill. This Wireless BBQ Grill thermometer will communicate to you when your food is cooked as well as if temperatures go outside of your set range. Such extensive control over the temperature of your grill and meat will allow you to produce perfect results every time.
Weber Spirit II E-310
The Weber Spirit II E-310 is a great mid-range grill that can provide plenty of food for your friends and family while not costing too much or taking up too much room on your patio. Three burners backed by 30000 BTUs of power give you a lot of control and 424 square inches of the primary cooking area provides lots of room for you to grill as much food as you like for an average party.
This grill comes at a slightly increased cost over the E-210 but the additional burner and power may well make it worth it to you. Unless you are working with a very small space that does not have room to fit this larger grill, there is a good chance that the cost will seem worth it for the additional cooking surface.
● Lots of power and three burners at a reasonable price
● Features Weber’s convenient Infiniti ignition
● iGrill compatible
● Dropdown side table
● Four fun color options to match your decor
● Can be bulky and awkward to move
● Straight legs are not as stable as a sawhorse design
● Grease may be blown out of pan in a strong breeze
Weber Spirit II E-310 Specifications
● 10-year warranty
● Three burners
● 30000 BTU per hour
● 424 square inches of cooking area
● 105 square inches of warming rack
Weber Spirit II E-310 Review
The Weber Spirit II E-310 packs all of the grilling power and features of the Weber Spirit line with convenient features like Infiniti ignition so you never have to worry about your grill not lighting.
Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars give your food a smoky flavor despite this being a gas grill. The convenient grease management system keeps the grill clean and prevents dangerous flare-ups.
Like all of the Weber Spirits, this E-310 is compatible with the iGrill 3. While this grill has a built-in lid thermometer, you are likely to want more information and control over the temperature of your food. The iGrill allows you to accurately monitor the internal temperature of the grill as well as using meat probes to monitor the temperature of your meat.
An open cart design makes it easy for you to access all of your grilling tools and gives this grill a modern look. There are also 6 convenient hooks so that you can store your tools without getting your side table messy. This grill is equipped with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates that will resist stuck-on messes and make clean up easy.
The Weber E-310 offers a lot of power with 30000 BTUs per hour to its burners. Three burners provide you with a lot of cooking area across 424 square inches. Side tables give you lots of room to store all of your grilling accessories. The left side table can fold down so that it is easier to store this grill out of the way.
This Weber Spirit II 3 burner comes at a price of about $100 more than the two-burner Weber Spirit, so if you would rather have a slightly more portable grill at a smaller size and reduced-price, the Weber 210 may be a better option for you. If, on the other hand, you have serious grilling to do, the Weber Genesis II E-410 provides one additional burner for a total of four burners but comes at a considerably increased cost over the E-310.
Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
$519.00 in stock
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners. Left Table down width - 42 inches
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels.Built-in lid thermometer
Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
$419.00 in stock
1 used from $385.48
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Features: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately), Built-in lid thermometer, Fold-down left side table, Open cart design, Fuel gauge, Stainless steel heat deflector, Panel frame
- Two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system
Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
$469.00 in stock
1 used from $431.48
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Cover is not included | Assembly required
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open – 63" H x 50" W x 32" D | Lid Closed – 45.5" H x 50" W x 24" D | Primary cooking area – 360 square inches | Warming rack area – 90 square inches | Total cooking area – 450 square inches/20.4” W x 17.5” D | Weight – 113.8
- Heavy-duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease Management system
Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 46510001 model - Black
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill in Black color, 46510001 model + 6 tools hooks and User Manual
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 63"H x 52"W x 32"D. Lid Closed - 45.5"H x 52"W x 24"D. Grilling area dimensions: 529 square inches
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank (sold separately).
- Other specifications: BTU-Per-Hour Input – 32,000. Stainless Steel Burners – 3. Side tables – 2 (Stationary) Swivel Casters – 2
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
Weber 61011001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane 3-Burner Grill, Black
$779.00 in stock
- This product is a Liquid Propane unit and you must have a liquid propane tank to be able to use this grill, 20lbs is the suggested tank size; If you have Natural Gas plumbed instead, please look at our selection of Natural Gas barbecues
- Equipped with the GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars and grease management system; BTU-per-hour input: 39,000
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention
- Ample Cooking Surface. Up to 669 sq in, including the tuck-away warming rack.
- The built-in fuel gauge lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank