- Our List of Best Offset Smokers
- 10. Char-Broil Deluxe Offset Smoker
- 9. Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D
- Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
- 8. Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker (Grill + Cover)
- Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker with Cover, 811 Square Inches, Black, Outdoor Camping
- 7. Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker – Editor’s Recommendation
- Char-Broil 12201570-A1 American Gourmet Offset Smoker, Black,Standard
- 6. Char-Griller 1224 Smoking Pro 830 – Editor’s Choice
- Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box, 50 Inch, Black
- 5. Festnight Offset Smoker BBQ
- 4. Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker
- Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker,Black
- 3. Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn – Best Reverse Flow Offset Smoker
- Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker
- 2. Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker
- Oklahoma Joe's Highland Reverse Flow Smoker
- 1. Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo – Editor’s Choice
- Char-Broil 15202029 Oklahoma Joe's Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo, Large, Black
- Our Top 10 at a Glance
- Different Types Of Offset Smokers?
- Final Advice
Finding an Offset smoker can sometimes get very hectic as there are literally thousands, and to choose the best for you between them is not an easy task.
If you still need a smoker and trying to check reviews to get a better one at an affordable price, you are in the right place.
Here, you will get the description of the 10 best offset smokers at a price that will not hurt your pocket that much.
Adventures are not only done on the mountains but can also take place in the backyard where there is enough space for your family, an offset smoker, a lot of chicken and endless stories to be shared.
Barbecue-nation has always been a part of our culture, from the days when our ancestors used to roast the chicken over the fire, till today when we can use a complete electronic grilling device to barbecue your chicken but is barbecue-nation only about the food or also the process which we can share with our family?
I have enlisted the importance of offset smokers in your home, love spending family time? then you need to have an offset smoker.
Why An Offset Smoker?
Everybody knows the value of spending time in the kitchen to cook for your loved ones and in a similar way an offset smoker also does not count on your must-have list.
But for those people who love spending a long evening with their loved ones, these Offset Smoker can surely be a part of your happy household hours and give you a nice roasted company.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying Offset Smoker
Size: As Offset comes in a wide range of sizes, it is necessary for you to pick the one which can easily fit in your existing space. You should also keep in mind for which purpose you are buying the smoker. If you have frequent visitors or gatherings, then you should go with the big one but for those who have a small family, they can always go for a smaller one.
This is the most crucial decision while you are purchasing a smoker as your budget and design are hugely going to be affected by your this decision. Before you make your decision, like yourself, For how many people you will cook for? Do you want something portable or you are even fine with the bulky one as long as it fulfills its purpose? How much space do you have for an Offset Smoker at your home? Once you are clear with this, you can move to the budget part.
This is another one of the most crucial steps before any purchase but now when you are sure about the basic requirement you can look for the similar products in your range. It is advisable to go a bit higher on the budget especially when you are purchasing a horizontal Offset smoker as it will be like a one-time investment.
If you have a permanent space for a smoker in your backyard, then you can surely go for a bulky one but if you are living in an apartment where you do not have much space to devote to a smoker, it is advisable to go for a lighter one which has ease of movability.
We have discussed quite a few types of Offset smokers below and that will surely help you to choose the type of one you are looking for. Choose the design properly because I am sure you are planning to keep it for a long time and what is the use of buying something from which you will get bored easily.
Ease of Maintenance
Buying something is a one-time investment but maintaining fit is surely for lifelong (as long as it works). There are many offset smokers which have to be cleaned very often, whereas there are few which can be cleaned in long duration, so now it is up to you how long can you invest in cleaning your offset smoker.
Our List of Best Offset Smokers
10. Char-Broil Deluxe Offset Smoker
The Char-Broil deluxe Offset Smoker, 40” is one of the most famous smokers in its price range. It has a primary cooking surface of 739 sq inch, whereas the secondary cooking surface is of 275 sq inch. For eliminating the problem of air loss, there is a three-piece smoking chamber.
The dimensions which the smoker has been 61.7 in x 46.2 in x 29.3 in (W x H x D). The cleaning process is great so is the process of removing ash. The construction of the machine is solid and the materials used to build the product are of high quality. The rust resistant cooking grates are it’s another nice feature.
This Classic looking Offset smoker is surely a great choice if you love cooking and love organizing parties. This one-time investment will surely bring you happiness in the long run.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- easy to clean as it has a porcelain coating which makes it easy to clean it after the usage.
- Due to its large shelf, you can easily cook a large quantity of food without facing any inconvenience.
- very easy to assemble and use.
- has two wheels which makes it more convenient to move according to your requirement.
- has a separate chamber for charcoal and wood, which makes it look more stylish.
- made from stainless steel so you don’t have to worry that your Offset smoker will look like junk after a while.
- Nice for a small family.
- The price is very affordable.
- Assembling is quite easy than many others of this range.
- Ash drawer is there for easy cleaning and removal of ashes.
- Nice smoking chamber helps to maintain the temperature.
- The outer paint quality is not that good and it peels off after some uses.
- For the beginners, the machine may be a bit tough to use.
- Small in size so not acceptable for a big family.
9. Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D
The Dyna- Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS- D Heavy- Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill makes the outdoor cooking very simple.
This is a multifunctional smoker where you will find the offset smoker and charcoal grill as the options which are very flexible in cooking. There is an ash pan along with the offset charcoal grate which is removable.
The grates and the smoker help in delivering maximum heat for a great cooking experience. The total cooking space which the product provides is 1,382 sq inch. A total of 5 cooking grates can be found there.
If you are looking for the Vertical offset smokers, then this one will surely bring a smile in your face as it has one of the best features likes, easy to maintain and is very portable.
Type: Vertical Offset Smoker
- five cooking grills which make it more convenient for you to cook different type of meat in each shelf.
- convenient to clean as you can easily remove the ask chamber.
- temperature gets automatically fixed according to the heating and smoke.
- more portable and you can easily make space for it due to its small size.
- comes with two wheels to move around.
- due to its heat resistance door, you will not burn yourself while using it.
- Nice design and body made of heavy gauge steel.
- Cooking grates are chrome-plated.
- The smoke does not leak at all.
- The assembling process is easy.
- 24 hours customer support filled with very nice and happy to assist a team of people.
- The smoker heats up very quickly and just like that loses the heat very quickly too.
- You have to maintain the smoker well or it will start rusting very quickly.
- The height should be a bit taller to make it more user-friendly.
Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
$292.50 in stock
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
8. Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker (Grill + Cover)
For a small family, the Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker is perfect to use. If you want a quick BBQ grill, you can always trust the product. The setup process is very easy and so is the cleaning process of this smoker.
Not only that the use of the smoker is also simple and if you are new to a smoker still you can learn the use easily by just checking the instructions manual.
The smoker heats up very quickly and spreads heat to all parts evenly. To get a smoked and juicy piece of meat, this smoker can easily compete with the best in the business.
This is perfect for you if you have a big family or frequently house parties. This is the most affordable offset smoker with all the best features. You don’t have to be a professional chef to become the master in this.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- detachable ash chamber which makes it very convenient for you to clean it.
- large space where you can cook enough for your whole family and a few extra guests.
- front opening which makes it easy for you to cook.
- due to the separate chamber for the fire, it gets easy for you to maintain the temperature.
- two movable wheels so that you can shift it from one place to another.
- additional space at the bottom to keep plates or any other accessory you want to keep.
- The cooking grates are made of porcelain wires.
- The charcoal pan is adjustable which helps in controlling the temperature.
- For storage, there are two racks.
- For easy transport, there are two wheels at the bottom.
- The design is great and solid built smoker does not leaks smoke at all.
- For the aged people, it is tough to lift the lid.
- The paint peels off very quickly.
- Assembling may be difficult if you are a new user.
Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker with Cover, 811 Square Inches, Black, Outdoor Camping
4 used from $143.04
- 811 Square Inches: Includes 443 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates, 184 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack and 184 sq. in. offset smoker.
- Tasty Smoke Flavors: The offset smoker is firmly attached to grill to ensure good circulation of heat and smoke. Easy to open side door to add charcoal and remove ashes; air vent stokes fire instantly.
- Adjustable Pan: 2-level height-adjustable charcoal pan creates better heat control and holds up to 4.4 lbs. of coal.
- Temperature Monitor: Lid-mounted thermometer gauge helps check and monitor the cooking temperature and you can cook with great confidence.
- Ample Space: Front and side tables offer workspace for seasonings and grilling tools. The bottom shelf provides extra storage space and holds up to only 20 lb. accessories when they are evenly distributed.
7. Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker – Editor’s Recommendation
If you want to smoke your meat in a reliable and durable way, the Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker is the best in the business.
The rock solid steel structure makes a very solid foundation for the structure and makes it stable with the straight legs. The cooking chamber does not leak smoke so it makes your meat even more tasty and smoky.
The heat control here is adjustable and you can also control the smoke by adjusting the top chimney vent. With the handles attached to the sides of the machine and wheels at the bottom makes the transportation very easy.
This stylish and affordable offset smoker can surely be the next best thing you will purchase. It is not only easy to use but will also give your backyard a completely different look/ feel.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- porcelain coating on the grills.
- large space where you can cook, that is why it is on our list of best offset smokers.
- Due to the porcelain coating, it becomes easier to clean it and because of the detachable smoke chamber, it becomes more easy to maintain.
- Due to the stainless steel, there is no chance that your smoker will ever rust.
- steady wheels make it convenient to shift it.
- requires quite a lot of space in your house but you can even keep it in your backyard or balcony.
- The cooking surface is 290 sq inch which is great for near about 18 burgers.
- The cool touch handles make it easy to handle the smoker while it is heating up.
- The grates are coated with porcelain.
- The smoker box is there for easy ash removal.
- Two shelves are available for your help.
- Handling the lid can be pretty difficult at times.
- The paint peels off too soon.
- Not that good when it comes to smoking big items. For small items it is amazing.
Char-Broil 12201570-A1 American Gourmet Offset Smoker, Black,Standard
- Combination Offset Smoker, BBQ & Charcoal Grill
- 290 square inch cooking surface in main chamber
- 140 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber
- Adjustable height steel fire grate
- Clean-out door for easy ash removal with adjustable built-in damper
6. Char-Griller 1224 Smoking Pro 830 – Editor’s Choice
One of the best smokers in its price range, the Char-Griller 1224 Smokin Pro 830 has some great features which a lot of other buyers can’t think of having in this price range.
This steel structure is very solid and the design is awesome. The cooking space is also very big 830 sq inches. The avoid warping, the manufacturers made this product with non-stick cast iron.
For delivering a great smoke flavor, the smoker has a side firebox of 250 sq inches. There are adjustable dampers in the smoker to control the excessive heat.
This Char-Griller offset smoker is surely a lot in demand not only because of its looks but with the smoothness with which anyone can cook in it. Even if you don’t know how to use offset smoker, you can easily become an expert on this one. Indeed one of the most affordable Offset smokers in this list.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- solid stainless steel because of which it has a longer durability.
- easy to clean as it’s ash chamber is detachable.
- a lot of space to cook enough food for quite a lot of people.
- side opening to cook makes it much easier for you to cook.
- can be permanently kept in your backyard as it will only enhance its beauty because of its stainless steel.
- can easily adjust the temperature according to your requirement, which varies from high mode to keep warm mode.
- The construction of the smoker is rock solid.
- There are three shelves along with the smoker.
- The heat is easily controllable using the dampers.
- Side firebox is available to ensure a smoking taste.
- You will be able to check the temperature with the help of the heat gage on the top.
- The smoker can be cleaned up pretty easily using the easy dump ash pan.
- The paint peels off after a few uses.
- The smoker cools down very quickly.
- Not able to cook at over 400 degrees.
Char-Griller E1224 Smokin Pro 830 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box, 50 Inch, Black
- CHARCOAL GRILL & OFFSET SMOKER - Charcoal Barbecue Grill & Smoker with Side Fire Box attachment perfect for high-heat grilling and low and slow Texas-style smoked barbecue
- MULTIPLE COOKING AREAS - Smoke a brisket on the 580 square inch primary cooking area and grill burgers and hot dogs on the 250 square inch Side Fire Box cooking area (830 square inches total)
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Made from heavy-gauge powder coated steel with a double bottom for increased durability, and nonstick cast-iron cooking grates for maximum heat retention
- BBQ GRILL FEATURES - Adjustable Fire Grates, Bottom Storage Rack, Stay Cool Wood Handles, Wheels for Easy Mobility, and Front & Side Shelf Workstations with Barbecue Tool Storage Hooks
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - Control the airflow and temperature levels with ease using the dual dampers and Thermometer, and quickly clean up after the barbecue using the removable Easy Dump Ash Pans
5. Festnight Offset Smoker BBQ
Festnight is another top brand which gives you the best offset smokers in an affordable range, the Fest night Offset Smoker BBQ Nevada Black stands tall over its competitors due to some amazing features which it presents to the customers.
Whether you like a smoker barbecue or a traditional barbecue, you must take this smoker home as it will give you the taste of both. You can roast, smoke, or grill using it.
By using wood, you can create smoke in the fire compartment which will be evenly distributed so that you get the best-smoked food. The smoker is well built and has wheels at the bottom to move it easily from place to place.
This is a Modern offset smoker which is best for those who enjoys outdoor cooking. You can easily cook food for larger gatherings.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- 580 square inch of cooking surface which is sufficient enough to cook for a larger gathering.
- made up of heavy steel which makes it more durable.
- stainless steel will keep it’s beauty forever.
- porcelain coating on each grill which makes it easier for you to clean it. Apart from that, it has a detachable ashtray.
- front shelf which will make it convenient for you to cook.
- smoke chamber is smooth enough to maintain the temperature.
- extra shelves where you can keep plates for other things of requirement.
- The temperature is adjustable.
- Two smoking chambers are there to help cooking any kind of food like fish, meat, pizza, or vegetables.
- Cooking at low temperature will make your food juicier.
- The smoker comes with a built-in thermometer.
- Two shelves are there for helping to keep cooking items.
- The air-intake is adjustable.
- The quality of the paint is not so good as it peels off after using a couple of times.
- Sometimes the smoke leaks.
4. Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker
One of the best offset smokers, the Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker is known for having a nice and big cooking surface of 625 sq inch. The cooking grids are made of cast iron which makes the product even more durable.
The damper technology will help you to control the heat. There are a total of two cooking chambers where you can cook your favorite food.
The ashtrays can be removed and cleaned so that the smoker stays clean. The weight of the item is around 185 pounds. You can cook up to a temperature of 400 degrees.
The most stylish design you will ever find on an offset smoker. Due to its portability and extra strong steel, it is appreciated by the people.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- Air ventilation system is very smooth and you can rely on it to work for the longer duration.
- Portable in comparison to other horizontal offset smokers.
- removable ashtray which makes it easier for you to clean it.
- additional shelf at the bottom to keep your necessity stuff.
- automatic temperature control is another best quality of this product.
- very strong because of the good quality stainless steel body.
- two wheels for easy movability.
- Nice and big cooking space of 625 sq inch.
- Very solid cooking grids made of cast iron.
- It heats up very quickly and cooks fish and meat nicely.
- The assembling process is easy and you can do it yourself.
- Does not take a lot of wood for heating up.
- The heating is very nice and balanced.
- You cannot cook over a temperature of 400 degrees.
- The bottom part of the item is a bit vulnerable so had to handle with care.
- There are no handles available in pans.
Broil King 958050 Offset Smoker,Black
- Constructed from 2mm steel with 625 sq. in. primary cooking surface
- Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids
- Air vent system includes a chimney style stack with Roto-Draft damper technology
- Dual-purpose smoke diffusing charcoal trays and removable ash tray in both cooking chambers
3. Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn – Best Reverse Flow Offset Smoker
The Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker is a perfect choice for the people who are going to take the challenge of taking their smoking to the next level. The reverse flow of smoke and heat will bring a new dimension to the food.
The product is built with solid steel and the design is impeccable. The smoker is quite heavy but the wheels at the bottom made it quite easy to take it anywhere.
The assembling of the product is also quite simple and anyone with a little bit of knowledge on smokers can assemble it easily.
Another best reverse flow Offset smoker on this list. This is a Modern offset smoker, fully customizable and is surely one of the finest one in both looks and functioning. It is famous for its reverse smoke technique.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- Four Grills which is enough to make food in good quantity.
- Portable in comparison to most of the offset smokers.
- longer durability because of the extra strong steel.
- can customize it according to your requirement.
- Reverse smoke technique passes the smoke through the grill chamber making your food more delicious.
- detachable ashtray which makes it easy for you to clean.
- additional chef at the bottom to make it convenient for you to keep things.
- Nicely built with a solid design.
- The price of the smoker is quite affordable.
- The grill temperature is distributed evenly.
- A big cooking surface of 1060 sq inches.
- Ash removal system is there to keep it clean.
- Cooking grates are made of porcelain.
- There are multiple dampers to control smoke and heat.
- There is literally none but the only point which we can think is its huge size. It has a weight of 196 pounds so not at all easy to move through it had wheels but will take a few hands to move.
Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker
$674.00 in stock
- The Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker provides the best for you outdoor cooking needs. With optional smokestack locations you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Charcoal fuel allows you to grill with high heat or cook low and slow
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability you can trust
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
2. Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker
If you like cooking and giving a treat to family and friends with your cooked food, you must consider the amazing Oklahoma Joe’s Highland Offset Smoker.
This is a smoker which is not only affordable in range but has the equal ability to provide you mouthwatering meals. There is a firebox and a huge cooking chamber to help you cook the best food by maintaining the temperature nicely.
To keep all your accessories needed for cooking, there are shelves on the front side as well as the bottom side of the smoker. The weight of the product is around 176 pounds.
This is just similar to the above offset smoker except for the fact it does not have a Reverse Flow smoker, apart from that everything is similar. This model is surely cheaper than the previous one.
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- large cooking area which helps you to cook more quantity at once.
- detachable ashtray which makes it easy for you to clean.
- made up of good heavy steel which makes it more durable.
- portable in comparison to other horizontal offset smokers.
- two wheels for your comfort to shift it.
- an extra shelf at the bottom where you can keep the required items.
- 4 grills but you can easily reduce the grills according to your requirement.
- One of the best features of the product is steady and accurate temperature.
- Price is very much in the budget.
- The cooking space is quite big at 619 sq inches.
- Firebox is available.
- Dampers are available to control the heat.
- Multiple shelves are there for keeping cooking accessories.
- Made of heavy duty metal.
- Best Barbeque you ever tasted can be made.
- There is no thermostat available in the smoker.
- The smoke leaks sometimes.
- The paint peels off when the smoker heats.
Oklahoma Joe's Highland Reverse Flow Smoker
- 900 total Square inch cooking surface- 619 Square inches in main chamber, 281 Square inches in firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
1. Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo – Editor’s Choice
One of the finest mid-level smokers today is the Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal/ LP Gas/ Smoker Combo. The construction quality of the smoker is very good and the design is awesome.
This is one of the best smokers where you can use either wood or charcoal to create the smoke. The gas system of the smoker can be compared with the best.
The heat is evenly distributed which makes the food more delicious. There are some not so good features too like bad quality side burners and temperature gauge.
This could be the next best thing you will buy as it is not only good looking but also very beneficial when you have to cook for larger gatherings. If you know the basic cooking, you can surely become an expert within no time.
Char-Broil 15202029 Oklahoma Joe's Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo, Large, Black
- 1,060 total square inch cooking surface
- 750 square inch primary cooking surface in main chamber over porcelain-coated cast iron grates. Number of grates: 6
- 310 square inch cooking surface in firebox chamber
- 3x 12,000 BTU Burners, (36,000 BTU's total) in gas grilling chamber
- 12,000 BTU side burner accommodates charcoal chimney starter
Type: Horizontal Offset Smoker
- 3 gas burners can be used by gas/ charcoal or wood.
- solid body which makes it durable but it still weighs only 204 lbs.
- multiple dampers to manage the heat well.
- two separate cooking chambers for smoking and gas grilling.
- good storage space at the bottom.
- look and feel of the stove which makes it more convenient to use.
- two wheels which makes it easy for you to move the smoker.
- delivers high speed so that your cooking process takes place faster (36,000 BTU)
- Spacious to cook for large gatherings.
- You can use it as a gas heater unit and also as a charcoal or wood burning unit. It’s up to your choice.
- There are a total of four gas burners to produce great heat.
- For trapping the heat inside, the steel body made of 2.5 mm steel is great.
- The firebox and the chimney are very close to each other so sometimes there is a problem in heat distribution.
- One of the most heavier smokers present with weighing over 220 pounds.
- The temperature gauge and the side burners are not up to the mark.
The reason why we choose this: Budget and feature is the main reason which makes this a better choice. If you love gathering, you would surely want enough space to cook for few extra members.
This is one of the best offset smokers with all the features which a smoker must have. From automatic temperature handler till having a detachable ashtray, this product has it all sorted for you.
The above list of 10 most affordable offset smokers has been chosen because of the high recommendation of the people but to help you better we have chosen one top-rated offset smoker with the best features and look so that you can choose better.
Before, diving into more details don’t forget to check our review on Electric Smokers
Our Top 10 at a Glance
Different Types Of Offset Smokers?
Now, it’s high time to look into the different types of Offset smokers based on size & material used.
Vertical Smoker: This is one of the most popular and compact types of an offset smoker. If you just want to try it for the first time, this offset smoker is not only very affordable but is also very easy to use.
The device has three compartments, the topmost shelf is where the grilling takes place, below that you store water and the bottom chamber is for the coal from where all the process begins. As it is very portable you will not face any issue while finding a space for it at home but if you quite a good hand in cooking and enjoys hosting large gatherings, then you should surely go for some other type of offset smoker.
- Are usually cheaper in comparison to other offset smokers.
- You can easily make space for it at home.
- Easy to use and are specially meant for beginners.
- It is easily portable.
- They are more on demand.
- Is not good for a bigger family or large gatherings as it does not have space to cook much.
- Does not have many features and will not interest those people much who are into hardcore cooking.
- Required to be cleaned more frequently.
- It does not have an Automatic Timer.
Horizontal Offset Smokers
If you are looking for some traditional type of Offset smoker, then this is the best for you as it is designed from the old concept model which people used to build at home. There is enough space for chicken in this smoker and you can surely make it in huge quantity. Apart from all that this will actually enhance the beauty of your backyard and can be the best companion during the long weekends.
- You can easily get it in a large number of sizes according to your requirement.
- Is good for cooking in large quantity.
- It is surely a good investment, especially if you will constantly use it and it will even last longer in comparison to others.
- The good quality smokers are usually quite expensive but it will be like a one-time investment for a long time of happiness.
- Takes time to adapt to its features.
- The cheaper ones in this category do not work that well.
Cabinet Offset Smoker
This will appear like a huge rectangular box with a lot of racks to make barbecue for your whole family. Although it will cost you more than a vertical smoker, it is totally worth your money. The heating chambers are at the bottom but it does not consume much space which leaves more space for the extra chicken.
The automatic temperature control is surely a perk as you can enjoy the conversations without having to worry that you may burn the meat.
- Has more space for chicken and you can cook in more varieties.
- You don’t have to worry about temperature as it is automatic.
- Comes in a large variety of sizes so you can choose yours according to the space you have.
- Easy to use.
- Should be kept in a dry place as water can ruin it.
- You will only get a good feature smoker if you go for a bit expensive one because there are chances that from the cheaper one’s smoke gets easily leaked
Drum Offset Smoker
These are made from drums and that can surely be the reason why it is named after that. The Lowe part of the drum is where the wood is kept. You can easily manage the temperature because these days everything is automatic. You can surely get this at a much reasonable price.
- Is cheaper in comparison to other offset smokers. If you are a DIY queen/ king you can surely try making one at home.
- It is very easy to use and you can be an expert in no time.
- This Product can hold heat for a longer duration of time.
- It is very comparable and you can easily keep it anywhere at your home even in your backyard.
- May does not appeal to you that much aesthetically.
- Does not have much space to cook for a large gathering.
- Need to be cleaned frequently.
Now, after reading this, you surely know which smoker is the best for you. Choose according to your need and budget and enjoy the best food you have tasted in a long time.
You can even throw a party for your foodie friends. Who does not like a piece of deliciously smoked meat along with drinks? Get one now and enjoy.
Hope the above list of affordable Offset Smokers has helped you to choose your perfect outdoor Offset Smoker. If you have any query about any product, then leave us a message in the comment box. We will appreciate if you want to share your experience of any of the offset smokers.