- Brinkmann 810-7080-8 Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill with Vinyl Cover, Red
- Gourmet Electric Smokers
- Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker
- Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18" Charcoal Smoker
- Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
- Brinkmann 810-7080-8 Electric Smoker Features and Specifications
- Why we do not Recommend The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill
- Any Complaints?
- What Others are Saying
- Where to Buy?
Brinkmann 810-7080-8 Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill with Vinyl Cover, Red
For those looking for a cheap entry-level smoker, The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill may fit the bill. Although it is rated 4 stars out of 5 on Amazon there seem to be a lot of problems with this meat Smoker.
Click here to check it out!
This electric smoker comes with two chrome steel racks for a total of 50 pounds of food handling. This gourmet smoker also converts to a grill that sits about waist high.
Update: This product s currently unavailable, but check out these great alternatives:
Gourmet Electric Smokers
Our picks for 3 outstanding electric smokers that exceed expectations.
Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker
- 544 Square inches of cooking space spread across three chrome-plated cooking grates
- Double-wall insulated construction with dual exhaust ports.Wash cooking grate with warm soapy water, rinse and dry throughly
- Door-mounted temperature gauge, and dual latches to keep door sealed shut
- Front-access water tray, grease cup and wood chip tray
- Measures 20.7 in W x 33.5 in H x 15 in D. 1, 000 watt electric element
Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18" Charcoal Smoker
- Two 18" stainless steel racks provide 510 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain enamel water bowl. Dimensions- 22 L x 24 W x 43 H inches
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system
- Latching base
Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
1 used from $121.09
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Temperature control is easy with analog dial
- Wood chip tray slides out for easy ash removal
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- 1,500-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
Brinkmann 810-7080-8 Electric Smoker Features and Specifications
- UL-listed electric BBQ meat smoker and grill
- Wooden handles that stay cool
- 2 steel chrome-plated cooking racks that hold 50 lbs of food
- Can easily be switched to an electric grill
- 1500 watt element and lava rocks contained in base plus dome lid
- Hinged-front door
- Porcelain-coated water pan
- Comes with vinyl cover
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Color: Red
- Measures: 17 x 17 x 35 inches
- Shipping weight: 31 pounds
Why we do not Recommend The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill
Our research indicated that consumers had mixed opinions on this meat smoker. Overall poor quality and design were our main reasons for not recommending it.
We would only recommend The Brinkmann Electric Smoker to the person who needs a cheap smoker for a one-time event or who would only be using it very casually.
There were many complaints that we uncovered during our research of the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill. Consumers felt that the access door was too small to allow for adding water or more wood. It was also felt that the metal used in the construction of the smoker was to thin. This created a problem with the unit not reaching high enough temperatures for proper smoking, especially during cooler weather. The 1500 watt element can also be damaged easily by spilling water on it when trying to add water from the door.
What Others are Saying
- “Don’t Waste Your Money”
- “Great smoker, within its limits”
- “You get what you pay for”
- “Great Price”
- “Great starter smoker”
- “Cooking with ease”
- “Good entry level smoker”
Where to Buy?
Our research indicated that many of the big box stores like Lowes and Home Depot have the best price on the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill. However, if ordering online with free shipping is what you are looking for then we would recommend buying your Brinkmann from Amazon.
If you are looking for a BBQ Meat Smoker that comes highly recommended by consumers all across the web then why not check out the other makes and models reviewed right here on our site. If an electric meat smoker is what you are after then see how the Bradley BTIS1 compares to the Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker and Grill.
This item is no longer available. Here are some other smokers: